The lobby was being remodeled during my stay so the lobby was roped off, it was noisy, and there were workers all over but I understand they are making improvements so it did not bother me. I had no complaints about the hotel. The omelette station for breakfast was great. The desk staff was also very helpful in recommending places to eat since I was there by myself from Michigan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy spacious accommodations, a relaxed atmosphere, and true Southwestern hospitality at the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town. Whether you're a Baby Boomer, Gen X, or Millennial, we're perfectly located to experience all Scottsdale attractions, as we are the only Hilton family of brands hotel within walking distance to new trendy restaurants, craft brew houses, upscale shopping, energetic nightclubs, unique galleries and shops, Scottsdale Stadium, and Scottsdale Center for the Arts in Old Town. Enjoy resort style amenities without resort prices, such as BLVD Kitchen & Bar. Patio with two fire pits, a small putting green, and an outdoor resort style pool. Work out in the fully equipped fitness center, featuring cardio machines and weights. Indulge in a tasty cooked-to-order breakfast each morning of your stay or pick up snacks from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry(R) or enjoy room service and dine in your guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Scottsdale
- Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town Arizona