Check in was quick, room was nice, clean and plenty of room for an overnight stay for family of five.. We did not use the pool but used the small workout room in morning, had nice treadmill and one sit down bike with weights and tv. Breakfast was standard avg. with eggs sausage danish, fruit yogurt. Everything worked and clean. I give this five stars. Why? For the money, we paid 70, you can not beat it. And its location is in a good part of town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have a great stay at the Comfort Suites® Old Town Scottsdale hotel in Scottsdale, AZ! This is an all-suites hotel near Scottsdale Stadium, which is an MLB spring training ballpark. This smoke-free, family-suite Scottsdale hotel is ideal for your Arizona vacation, as we are conveniently close to several of the top Phoenix attractions, including Desert Botanical Garden and Taliesin West, home of famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Baseball fans appreciate that this is a hotel near spring-training stadiums; golfers are glad that this is a hotel near championship golf courses; and auto-racing fans are happy that this is a hotel near Phoenix International Raceway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Comfort Suites Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona