“Dr visit”

Ranked #56 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Brenda, AZ
“Dr visit”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel because of an early dr appt in Scottsdale. Very clean,good wifi and comfy beds. Water pressure a little low but room very clean and had excellent amenities . Staff very friendly. Breakfast was good but coffee a little strong for me. Would definitely stay again. Price excellent could not have been better only if free. Cudo's to management.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Pat R
Holly M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Old Town, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Hello Pat R!

Greetings from Sunny Scottsdale! On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites Scottsdale, we hope that your travels have all been good, and that you have been well since your visit with us in September!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post a review for us on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that things went well for you while you were visiting. I will definitely be sharing your review with my staff, and thanking them for all their efforts.

Thank you once again for staying with us, and we look forward to being of service once again in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This hotel is properly rated at a 2 1/2 star rating. Both the hotel and the room were very clean and comfortable. Good size room and the breakfast was also good including waffle, hot sausage and eggs. Great location near old town Scottsdale.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cookpias
Greetings, Cookpias, from sunny Scottsdale!

On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites Scottsdale, thank you so much for staying with us on your recent visit to Scottsdale. We were honored to have been of service, and truly hope that the rest of your travels have been enjoyable!

Thank you as well for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share this review with my team so that they know how happy you were with us!

Thank you again for staying, and we look forward to being of service once again in the near future!
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 16 September 2013

As other reviews say this is a okay place but a great value- $69 in Old Scottsdale. Room is large with a sitting area and new TV. Bed is very ggod with nice linens. Breakfast is fine, fairly typical of Comfort Suites. One light bulb was out so the maids aren't doing a room check. Cleanliness was okay. I wish there were dress codes for breakfast. A family with 4 kids was in the breakfast room in their PJ's. they monopolized the waffle machine and the very fat mother piled her plate high with food and gave her little kids huge amounts of food they will never eat. We had room 203, which was quiet except at 5:00 AM when the garbage truck came on Monday morning since we faced the trash area. I would recommend a room on the other side or wing. Also, the AC was rather noisy when it kicked on and off.

Room Tip: See review.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sascanlan
Holly M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Old Town, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Good afternoon from beautiful Sunny Scottsdale!

On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites Scottsdale, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Scottsdale. We were honored to have been of service, and appreciate your feedback and opinions!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We take all feedback we receive from our guests seriously, as it enables us to consistently and constantly improve our services and amenities. I have addressed your concerns regarding the lights in the room with my housekeeping staff, as we need to make sure that anything that needs replacing / repairing in the guest rooms are handled prior to our next guest's arrival. I also do apologize for the family that was in the breakfast area. We do try to make sure that all guests in the breakfast area are clothed, and that they are wearing shoes when they come down for breakfast, and I do apologize that these guests were less than presentable and that they were not as considerate as they could have been.

I do appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay was. Again, I am sorry that your stay did not go perfectly. One of our goals is to make every stay for every guest as enjoyable as it can possibly be. If there is anything that I can assist with, or if there is anything else you'd like to share with me regarding your stay with us, please do not hesitate to let me know. I would love to hear from you!

Once again, thank you for your time, and thank you for staying with us. We do look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
Payson, Arizona
Reviewed 14 September 2013

very clean and comfy beds. breakfast was tasty.It was little hard o find.pool was closed for repair and was not told of outside hot tub not sure if they had one. after we filled out the card got a call from manager and she to me.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank njeye
Greetings from beautiful Scottsdale!

On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites Scottsdale, I wanted to thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Scottsdale. We appreciate you, and were truly honored to have been of service.

Once again, I do apologize that the pool was not in service during your stay with us. We do have a hot tub on site - it is in an enclosed sundeck area out by the pool. I sincerely apologize that we did not inform you of that, as we do try to make sure out guests know that our hot tub is in service!

I also would like to thank you for taking the time not only to fill out the survey regarding your stay, but for taking the time to post on TripAdvisor. We do look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time if there is anything I can assist with.

Again, thank you, and may your travels be wonderful!
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 12 September 2013

A couple of months ago, I stayed at a different hotel in south Scottsdale, not too far from this Comfort Suites. I wasn't impressed with the other location at all. This Comfort Suites has basic hotel amenities, nothing too fancy, but what they offer in hot breakfast, customer service, and great rates is more than enough to earn a Very Good in my book! This is the second time I've stayed at this property, and I was thoroughly pleased with it the second time around. The customer service is fantastic, we were checked in early, had a hot breakfast that was pretty decent, all things considered. And, even though I forgot to put my AAA membership in when making the initial reservation, the front desk staff accommodated that rate, dropping the cost of my stay even further. I highly recommend this hotel for the budget conscious, it is a fairly nice place that is near virtually everything.

Room Tip: Get a suite, if you can. The extra room makes a difference.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank EspeD62
Holly M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Old Town, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
Greetings from beautiful Scottsdale!

On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites Scottsdale, we are very pleased that you chose to stay with us on several of your recent visits to the area! We were truly honored to have been of service, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Additionally, it is wonderful to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! It is our goal to provide exceptional services, amenities, and comfort to our guests when they stay and it is exciting to know that we succeeded. As we are constantly seeking to improve our amenities and service, any feedback you would like to give would be appreciated.

Thank you again for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future!
Malmo, Sweden
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed two nights. Very close to old town Scottsdale with an indoor swimming pool. Nice big room and comfortable bed. Breakfast offered choices of hot and cold eggs, bread, juices, cerials, cream cheese and waffles. Nice and helpful staff.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank kubbist
Holly M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Old Town, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Greetings from Sunny Scottsdale!

On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites Scottsdale, we thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit!

It makes us very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff and breakfast were able to help make your stay that much more enjoyable. One of our ongoing quests is to continuously improve our services and amenities, and to strive for that perfect guest experience every time. If there is anything that stood out in particular to you, either positive or negative, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you so much for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Scottsdale!
Cayucos
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Very odd anomaly that this property doesn't stay on top of something so very basic and immediately noticeable. Everything else was so very nice and clean including the grounds. Can it be that difficult for the hotel to get a professional carpet cleaner on a schedule especially for the guest rooms? Hopefully on my next visit I won't have to go all Tiny Tim with the paper towels to keep the bottom of my feet from turning black. Please fix this manager!

Looking forward to visiting this place again. Can't say enough about the location and the rest of the experience.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
7 Thank Eric VanGlider E
Holly M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Old Town, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Greetings from Scottsdale!

On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites Scottsdale, we want to thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Scottsdale. We do know that you have many choices when traveling, and that finding a comfortable place is not always the easiest of tasks!

With that being said, I would also like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey through TripAdvisor. Your time is very valuable, and we appreciate the time you have taken, as well as the feedback regarding your stay. I would like to assure you that we do have a company that comes to clean our carpets, however, the times that they come are usually further in between than what is realistically needed. To that end, we are looking into purchasing a carpet shampooer of our own, so that we are better able to take care of our hallway and guest room carpets. I do apologize for the current state of the carpeting, and am very much looking forward being able to make sure future guests do not find the same condition.

Should you have any additional concerns or feedback, or if there is something additional that I may assist with, please do not hesitate to let me know. Again, thank you for your time, and for staying. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future!