We stayed at this hotel because of an early dr appt in Scottsdale. Very clean,good wifi and comfy beds. Water pressure a little low but room very clean and had excellent amenities . Staff very friendly. Breakfast was good but coffee a little strong for me. Would definitely stay again. Price excellent could not have been better only if free. Cudo's to management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have a great stay at the Comfort Suites® Old Town Scottsdale hotel in Scottsdale, AZ! This is an all-suites hotel near Scottsdale Stadium, which is an MLB spring training ballpark. This smoke-free, family-suite Scottsdale hotel is ideal for your Arizona vacation, as we are conveniently close to several of the top Phoenix attractions, including Desert Botanical Garden and Taliesin West, home of famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Baseball fans appreciate that this is a hotel near spring-training stadiums; golfers are glad that this is a hotel near championship golf courses; and auto-racing fans are happy that this is a hotel near Phoenix International Raceway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Comfort Suites Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona