3 Palms Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$135
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$142
US$179
  • Pool
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$205
US$164
The McCormick Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$216
  • Restaurant
US$404
US$386
1,622 results
All reviewsguest loungefront deskdisc golf coursejacuzzi tubrooms are smallpool areaold town scottsdaleno elevatornice poolmini fridgeshort drivephoenix areacoffee makerspring trainingravenstempelaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I stayed here in the summer low-season and paid only $55/night for a room with two queen beds. The room was clean, beds are comfortable, and the decor is nicely updated. Keep in mind this is a MOTEL setup so the corridors are outside. The pool is nice, with a large jacuzzi.

My only two complaints: 1) The pool bar was never open during our stay; i expect this is because the hotel was not very busy during the summer season. 2) There were families by the pool who brought a LOT of children with them... I'm guessing they were locals who came for the weekend to enjoy the pool.. Cant blame them when it's 105 degrees!

If you want 5-star hotel ammenities, go elsewhere (and pay a lot more). But if you want a moderately priced hotel, this is a good option.

Room Tip: Request a pool view ... (or park view if you'd rather not overlook the pool).
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I chose the 3 Palms after reading other reviews on TripAdvisor. The 3 Palms is my new destination in Scottsdale, AZ. The yummiest bed I have ever slept in. Rooms are very comfortable and nicely decorated. Loved that it was a small hotel. Staff was pleasant. Grocery store and Walgreens within walking distance. El Dorado park is very nice. Pool area was wonderful. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Donnaannmarie
Reviewed 27 July 2011

My sister and I stayed at the 3 Palms for 1 night in June. I booked it in advance and wasn't expecting it to be great as it was so cheap. Boy was I wrong. The room was lovely with 2 huge, extremely comfy beds and a good en-suit bathroom. Parking was right outside the rooms and there is a really great pool, which was appreciated in the Phoenix summer heat.

We bought the breakfast which was really cheap at less than $4 each. It was OK but they'd run out of a lot of stuff by the time we got there. But still for $4 I wouldn't complain.

I'd highly recommend the 3 Palms if visiting Scottsdale. There isn't much around the hotel as far as entertainment but if you have a car you can drive into Scottsdale.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Had to find a place to stay for a night and found this Gem. Room was wonderful and the summer price could not be beat. Great room with 2 queens, best beds I've had in a hotel, microwave, refrigerator, safe and a very nice bathroom. Pool area was also very nice. Had breakfast at the Avalon restaurant which is opening to the public on July 15th. I just can't say enough about how nice this was and they also accept pets.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2011

My husband and I were here last October and I wrote a great review, we were excited to return and we received the same excellent service from Sandy Potter the GM, the front staff Paul - who was very helpful and Stephanie as well, we seemed to see Paul more often. The housekeeping people were wonderful, the head was super nice (regret that I have forgotten her name) and the cleaning people were always friendly and did a terrific job. Our room was a double Queen suite with a great kitchenette, the beds were super comfortable, great linens. The toiletries were great. We had two wonderful flat screen TVs, one in the bedroom, and one in the living area, great when my husband wanted to watch sports in the evening and I would kick back and watch a movie. We had a great size fridge and there is a FRY's right across the street where you can stock up on water, wine :-) and whatever else you need. The pool was again wonderful, and this time I even got some lap time in, though it is not a large pool, it was clean and refreshing. There is also a hot tub, lovely in the evenings. There was a poolside bar, but the liquor license was pending. You might want to ask for a park side room, I imagine the pool side might be a bit noisy at times, but it was not an issue for us, only Memorial Day weekend was really busy with people having lots of fun!
All in all, it was another great stay, this time it was for 2 weeks, lucky us!!
Outstanding, thanks to everyone, we'll be back for sure! Marlyn & Claude