We live in AZ and wanted a weekend getaway that wasn't too far but far enough away from our normal lives. The 3 Palms was it! We loved the decor of the place (retro modern contemporary) - the hubby even asked me to do the same color palette in our next space. Yes, some things are looking a little worn but for the price I'm not going to complain at all. We reserved the King bedroom Jacuzzi room. Loved it! It was very spacious and comfortable. The weekend temps were running 110 degrees + so it was wonderful to have our own control over the A/C and it was COLD throughout our stay. There were separate controls in the bedroom and living areas. There were 2 shower/toilet areas so we each had our own. The living area was comfortable. Having the DVD player was a great bonus. We made sure to stop by Blockbuster before going to the hotel. There is a microwave and small fridge so you don't have to go out for snacks - just bring them with you. We did use the Jacuzzi. It did fit 2 people, though tightly. Perfect for a romantic time. The bed, including pillows and linens, was one of the most comfortable I've had. Plush and cloud-like. The best part of our stay was no resort fee and FREE WIFI IN THE ROOM!!! This is rare, these days. The WIFI was super-fast and easy to get on. Yes, I know this all may sound like a fake review. It's not. You can see my profile and I review lots of hotels as we travel (40 year olds without kids travel A LOT!!).
No, we didn't get to the pool area, nor did we have the breakfast they have (which I believe was around $5 and seemed to be a lot of options). The hotel itself appears to be an old Best Western or the like that has been remodeled. We had a 1st floor room that looked out onto the park across the street. This hotel does take dogs (fee $25 per room/per stay) and we plan on bringing our little girl on our next trip. The park looked to be fun (frisbee golf, pond with ducks/geese, walking trail) and we'll have to try it out on a cooler weather weekend.
We will be returning to the 3 Palms soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you enter our stunning yet intimate lobby, the desert stone accents set in the hand laid white crystal granite warn you to expect something special including a level of service that some people consider sublime. All of our rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with carefully selected modern art, contemporary custom made furnishings, and entertainment centers. Our guests of this Scottsdale Hotel bask in the comfort of our super deluxe pillow top beds dressed with 400-thread count linens, down comforters, and four equally soft down pillows. Passionate attention to detail continues throughout the 3 Palms Hotel in Scottsdale, with features selected with your comfort and convenience in mind. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels, DVD players, stereos, refrigerators, microwaves, and the all important coffee maker are just some of the amenities we've included in anticipation of your every need at our boutique Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your 3 Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Palms Resort Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- Three Palms Resort Oasis Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Hotel Scottsdale, Arizona