We were looking for a hotel between Glendale and Casa Grande since we were visiting family in both locations. Although this hotel seemed a little out of the way for Casa Grande, the room pricing and the reviews we found here on TripAdvisor seemed to make it worth the extra driving time. Oh boy did it! We were extremely pleased from the time we walked into the lobby. All of the staff were extremely personable and helpful. The room was very clean and looked almost brand new! Although the room size is not very large, there was more than enough room to move around and I loved the ultra modern decor! The bed was very comfy and felt like you sunk right into the pillowtop. With all the traveling we did between families, we unfortunately did not get to experience the pool, but would have liked to. The restaurant had not yet opened on a full time basis and was only serving breakfast. The staff, again, was very helpful and friendly and the breakfast food was basic but tasty and fresh. You really can't go wrong with a buffet of eggs, french toast, bacon and fresh fruit plus hot & cold cereals for $6! But I must say, whomever chose the wait staffs' uniforms, probably should reconsider the shirts...for such a modern, asian influenced decor the flowered button-down bowling shirts really do not match. Sorry, just the opinion of an otherwise very happy repeat customer. We can't wait to return for a longer stay! An excellent value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you enter our stunning yet intimate lobby, the desert stone accents set in the hand laid white crystal granite warn you to expect something special including a level of service that some people consider sublime. All of our rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with carefully selected modern art, contemporary custom made furnishings, and entertainment centers. Our guests of this Scottsdale Hotel bask in the comfort of our super deluxe pillow top beds dressed with 400-thread count linens, down comforters, and four equally soft down pillows. Passionate attention to detail continues throughout the 3 Palms Hotel in Scottsdale, with features selected with your comfort and convenience in mind. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels, DVD players, stereos, refrigerators, microwaves, and the all important coffee maker are just some of the amenities we've included in anticipation of your every need at our boutique Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your 3 Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Palms Resort Oasis Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Resort Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Hotel Scottsdale, Arizona