This hotel I think may have had a prior life as a Travel Lodge. It has outside entrances like a motel. The price was very cheap under 50 (booking.com). The pics on the website were taken at night with the colorful lighting and they look awesome. If you drive up in the day time, you might be a little disapointed, but the rooms are nice. Our room was large as it had 2 double beds. I always ask for 2 double beds because you get a larger room and can lounge on one bed while you sleep in other. Or lay out your clothes on one for the next day, et cetera. I gave 3 Palms an "Average" rating because I would reserve "Very Good" for finer hotels. but I would consider this a nicely adequate boutique hotel. If you go to Spring Training, a good place to stay. They have remodelled it in art deco style. The sheets were white with nice comforters. The hotel has wi-fi, a guest lounge with big TV and 2 computers with a printer, a small gym, a pool and bar by the pool, which is nice since it was a thousand degrees out. The towels were thick and white!! But with all the cool things, you still walk by the laundry room that has open doors that gives it a Travel Lodge feeling again, and the walkway is spotted. They need to hose it down. All in all it fluctuates from hotel/motel in identity.
They gave us vouchers for breakfast which is across the parking lot in a newly remodelled - beautifully, I might add - restaurant that serves as the hotel's room service kitchen. The restaurant also has awesome bathrooms!
The hotel is very close to Old Scottsdale. So nightlife and shopping is not that far away, a few blocks. It's close to a larger mall, Tempe Market place, which has a Verizon store and many restaurants. We ate at San Felipe's Cantina - so/so. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you enter our stunning yet intimate lobby, the desert stone accents set in the hand laid white crystal granite warn you to expect something special including a level of service that some people consider sublime. All of our rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with carefully selected modern art, contemporary custom made furnishings, and entertainment centers. Our guests of this Scottsdale Hotel bask in the comfort of our super deluxe pillow top beds dressed with 400-thread count linens, down comforters, and four equally soft down pillows. Passionate attention to detail continues throughout the 3 Palms Hotel in Scottsdale, with features selected with your comfort and convenience in mind. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels, DVD players, stereos, refrigerators, microwaves, and the all important coffee maker are just some of the amenities we've included in anticipation of your every need at our boutique Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your 3 Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Palms Resort Oasis Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Resort Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Hotel Scottsdale, Arizona