My husband and I stayed at the 3 Palms for 12 nights on business. Our room was clean and the staff was very curtious. For such a long stay, I wish we had gotten a room with a kitchenette or sitting area, our regular king room started feeling small after a while. Our bed was very comfortable. Wish I could buy pillows like that!
The pool area was very nice, relaxing and clean! There was a bar at the pool, but it was never open on any of my trips to the pool. In general the hotel was very quiet and my room was cleaned and serviced very quickly. There is an onsite washer/dryer that we used and was very handy to have available. We did get 'yelled at' a few times because we were watching our movies too loud for our neighbors. That was because the sound on the tv while using the DVD player was horrible, and we had to crank it up just to hear the dialogue, then a scene with music would come on and it would be extra loud. The tv had many channels with bad reception also.
I expected a little more out of the 'business center' it had two computers, printers, a sitting area with a tv and coffee/water, and a restroom. A scanner would be a nice addition, I needed one on several occasions and had to take a trip to the local Staples. A phone would be nice to have also. There is a fax machine available if you go to the office, but would have been nice to access that in the business center as well.
Staff was always able to answer questions, and allowed us a late check out to coincide with our later flight out of town. We appreciated that.
The Bistro next door is nice and so is the park across the street. Overall we enjoyed our stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you enter our stunning yet intimate lobby, the desert stone accents set in the hand laid white crystal granite warn you to expect something special including a level of service that some people consider sublime. All of our rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with carefully selected modern art, contemporary custom made furnishings, and entertainment centers. Our guests of this Scottsdale Hotel bask in the comfort of our super deluxe pillow top beds dressed with 400-thread count linens, down comforters, and four equally soft down pillows. Passionate attention to detail continues throughout the 3 Palms Hotel in Scottsdale, with features selected with your comfort and convenience in mind. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels, DVD players, stereos, refrigerators, microwaves, and the all important coffee maker are just some of the amenities we've included in anticipation of your every need at our boutique Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your 3 Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Palms Resort Oasis Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Resort Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Hotel Scottsdale, Arizona