3 Palms Hotel
US$135
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$142
US$179
  • Pool
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$205
US$164
The McCormick Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$216
  • Restaurant
US$386
Travelocity
1,622 results
All reviewsguest loungefront deskdisc golf coursejacuzzi tubrooms are smallpool areaold town scottsdaleno elevatornice poolmini fridgeshort drivephoenix areacoffee makerspring trainingravenstempelaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Arriving at the hotel late, we found they didn't have the room with 2 queen beds we had reserved. Irritating. We were told a rollaway would be delivered but I'm pretty certain that if I hadn't called the front desk 20 minutes later it would have been forgotten. We were also told they would move us to a room with 2 queen beds the next morning. Again, I'm pretty certain that it wouldn't have happened had I not gone back to the front desk to ask the next morning. However, the young woman working at the front desk, Stephanie, was as calm, friendly, and helpful as anyone could be. She made sure we got the room we'd reserved, gave us a great lunch recommendation, and was very helpful when I needed some help printing out boarding passes. So, 3 stars for the hotel (tough to regulate the air temp, loud AC, some guy standing outside our room really late one night, smoking & talking on cell) but 5 stars for Stephanie. In the hotel's favor, the location right next to the park is outstanding. Really great asset though there isn't much else of real interest in the vicinity.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor on the park side. Park side is great, but I'm guessing a second floor room is quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Luxurytaste, General Manager at 3 Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear PSPOT,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I know how busy a person can get and we value this feedback from our guests. Although, I am extremely sorry that we were unable to accommodate your initial request for two queen bedded room, I am glad that Stephanie took really good care of you. Sometimes guaranteeing room types is out of the hotel's hands. We often times have guests extend past their original departure date and therefore puts the hotel in a sold out situation for room types. That being said, I hope that you are able to come back to the 3 Palms Resort Oasis and see the hotel as it is meant to be seen, with honest and uncomplicated comfort.

Brian Klein

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Let me start by saying I do not like "hotels" with a room door that opens directly onto the parking lot or side street. I prefer a main entrance where the room access is off an interior hallway. Also, the noise level from surrounding rooms and the sidewalk in front of the room door can be louder than what is normal.
Having said that, the rooms have been updated nicely since this was a Motel. Comfortable bed, nice bathroom, relatively clean and modern. The staff was friendly and efficient. Best of all, the hotel is located literally yards from a nice park with a 4 mile jogging trail. I was a good value relative to what you will pay farther north in Scottdale.
The "lounge" had water and coffee and two PCs. That's it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the "pool side" of the property so your room will not open up to a side street.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Bill D,

Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent trip to Scottsdale. I am sorry that you were disappointed with our exterior corridors. Many of the hotels and resorts in the greater Phoenix area have exterior corridors; The Biltmore, Royal Palms, and the Hotel Valley Ho. I am glad, however, that you were impressed with our upgraded room amenities. Hopefully you will choose the 3 Palms Resort Oasis when your travels bring you back to the Scottsdale area.

Brian Klein

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Looking for a quality location at a reasonable price for my overnight between my 2 days visit to Scottsdale's Mayo Clinic, I choose to try 3 Palms Hotel. It was a great choice. The staff, Stephanie at check in and Morgan at checkout could not have been more pleasant with their bright smiles and cheerful , helpful service. The room with a very comfortable king bed even had a big, lovely jacuzzi tub ! Everything in the room was clean & modern. There was free wi-fi and a large, attractive pool complex. Another big added attraction was the lovely greenbelt park stretching along the entire west side for a morning or evening walk. I highly recommend it and will return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We stayed for two days it was awesome. Emmanuel and
Amanda were great. Pool and hot tub were wonderful. very family friendly. very clean. and close to shopping and food
The pillows and conforter was so nice

Room Tip: rooms south side close to pool but not close enough to hear the pool noise
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed two nights at the 3 Palms in early October. The property is located across the street from a city park. Nice setting. The hotel seems recently renovated. The style is reminiscent of Vegas strip rooms... The accommodations were clean and comfortable with one exception - the A/C units are fairly old and loud. They need to be replaced with newer, quieter, models. I also never managed to find an elevator - which made getting the luggage up to the room a bit of a challenge. Notwithstanding these issue, this was a good value given the rates charged by other properties nearby.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business