I flew into Scottsdale 3/30/14 for a business trip. Since I was flying alone, without the wife and kids, I book the 3 palms. I was looking for a good deal and had minimal expectations in terms of service and amenities. Upon my arrival, I entered the lobby and waited for the employee at the front desk to return. Immediately I noticed that the hotel lobby was filed with mosquitoes. All of the furniture and walls were covered with little mosquitoes. I asked the employee about this and she told me that the outer door had inadvertently remained open and the bugs from the lake across the street were attracted to the lights and migrated in. Although I was somewhat concerned by this, she assured me this had never happened before and that my room would not be affected. Against my better judgement I proceeded towards my room. Immediately upon entering my room I noticed a large 4-6 inch cockroach crawling along the carpet. I proceeded to kill this roach with a book that was located in the room. Afterwards I returned back to the help desk. I requested to speak to the manager on duty who was not available. The girl at the front desk offered to place me in an adjacent room, however, I requested a refund. SInce the trip was booked through an expedia package, this was not possible without calling expedia first. What an awful and disgusting place. Stay away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you enter our stunning yet intimate lobby, the desert stone accents set in the hand laid white crystal granite warn you to expect something special including a level of service that some people consider sublime. All of our rooms and suites are tastefully appointed with carefully selected modern art, contemporary custom made furnishings, and entertainment centers. Our guests of this Scottsdale Hotel bask in the comfort of our super deluxe pillow top beds dressed with 400-thread count linens, down comforters, and four equally soft down pillows. Passionate attention to detail continues throughout the 3 Palms Hotel in Scottsdale, with features selected with your comfort and convenience in mind. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels, DVD players, stereos, refrigerators, microwaves, and the all important coffee maker are just some of the amenities we've included in anticipation of your every need at our boutique Scottsdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your 3 Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Palms Resort Oasis Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Resort Oasis Hotel Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- 3 Palms Hotel Scottsdale, Arizona