“Awesome”
Review of 3 Palms Hotel

3 Palms Hotel
Ranked #35 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This Hotel is awesome! Rooms are super clean, beds very comfortable, and the atmosphere is very laid back... The pool and spa is just amazing. My husband and I along with our friends will only stay at the 3 Palms when we are in Scottsdale. Not to mention how convenient the location is to everything we do in the surrounding cities... We love it!

• Stayed: July 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (1,595)

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel claims to be a "Boutique" hotel. If you put lipstick on a pig it's still a pig. This is an old Holiday Inn with some bad decor. Pricing was good, unfortunately it draws allot of bad elements, not sure my car would be there in the morning. Staff was "ok" had to call front desk at 0400 because someone thought it was a good time to crank the music to the top, took about 20 min before they showed and got the As*!@11 to turn it down. Sink leaked from the hot side when using the cold water. If you have a room close to the pool beware it stay open until midnight and can be very loud. The good; they have a nice big TV in front of the bed. The review posted to the good may have posted by hotel employes. Date of stay was 17-19 July 2014

Room Tip: Spend a little extra money and stay someplace else!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank PhysTech2014
Luxurytaste, General Manager at 3 Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear PhysTech2014,

My name is Brian Klein and I am the General Manager of the 3 Palms Hotel. It is unfortunate that your neighbors were bothersome. I am glad that when you reported an issue the staff here was able to resolve it for you. I find it interesting that you doubt the validity of so many of our positive reviews. First off, Trip Advisor does not allow any employee reviews and secondly, I would not stand for nor tolerate any employee that posted a review on behalf of their own hotel. That is deceitful and dishonest. All of our reviews are legitimate. As for the maintenance issue in your room, we would of welcomed the notification and we would have sent some one up to your room to remedy the leak. If we could not of remedied the leak in a timely manner we would have gladly provided options for you. This hotel is proud of it's guests and the rates that we charge. I am sorry if you think that we have a "bad element". With so many positive reviews on so many sites it seems that you are in the minority with your opinion of this fine hotel. I do hope you get a chance to come back and see the hotel as it meant to be seen; with honest and uncomplicated comfort. When your travels bring you back to the Scottsdale area please contact me so that you can be my personal guest and I can show you the hotel in all of its true boutique charm. Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. We always welcome all manner of feedback. Thank you and make it a great day!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We'd left behind a bag containing a MacBook, iPod and Kindle... among other things... we called several hours later from 120 miles away. The woman in charge of housekeeping had our bag and told us she'd keep it locked away and when we returned everything was as we'd left it. This was our second stay here- the staff is always friendly and welcoming, and the rooms neat, clean and inviting. We'll be staying again next time we're in Scottsdale!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The 3 Palms Hotel located at 7707 E McDowell Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85257 has been one of the best hotels I have stayed in while in the Scottsdale area for the price I was charged. The rooms have always been clean and the furnishing, carpet and drapes were always in excellent condition. The rooms also are furnished with a fairly nice size Hi-definition television, and also have CD/ players with speaker systems. The staff are very friendly when checking in and do their best to accommodate a customer when it comes to a room preference. I really cannot say anything negative about this hotel for the price of the stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This hotel is awesome! It's cheap, chapter than motel 6. Also is a beautiful hotel with a pool, Jacuzzi, fitness room, business room, laundry, awesome location. So much around the hotel in walking distance. The staff was so pleasant. The room was perfect! I am always going to stay here!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Good price, superb pool, very clean, quiet... what more are you looking for? All of the staff that I encountered were more than friendly and helpful. There was not the least minor concern at any time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I found this nice little hotel a couple of years ago online. Now every time I visit the Phoenix/Scottsdale area I call them first. The hotel underwent a major renovation a few years ago and was brought up to date with amenities and décor. There aren't many services offered, but if your looking for a clean comfortable room in the Scottsdale area this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo