“Deluxe King With Spa Tub”
Review of 3 Palms Hotel

3 Palms Hotel
Ranked #38 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Strongly recommend getting room with whirlpool tub! Worth it they money. Very clean, updated, quiet room with a view on the lake.
Excellent customer service. Great location. Definitely I will stay here again and recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 August 2014

The place was great, especially for the price! The only thing is when i asked for a later check out time, they said it would cost around $25 for an extra 2 hours. This threw me back a little because i've never heard of hotels charging for a later checkout. But since staying there, other hotels ive stayed out charge also. So I guess its a common thing now? Would be perfect if didn't charge for that. Ended up staying later and the maid didn't come till few hours after that! So its not like thats why, rooms just sitting there.. why charge?

Room Tip: The pool was outside my room. More people stay there (more desirable), but also quite around 10 pm...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2014

One night. Room clean and updated. Lobby cool. Right across from a Smith's in case you need something. Pool open until midnight....and it was being used by a lot of people. Not loud, just enjoying a pool in the Arizona night. I would stay hear again. Close enough to airport or Parking Spot. We drove in to fly out the next day. Super place for this purpose....nice, AND reasonably priced.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2014

What grabbed me first was the swimming pool. The clear water with steps at both ends made me ready to jump in when we arrived. I loved the shape of the pool, different, intriging. We were meeting family from the phoenix area and the pool area was perfect to visit and watch the children play in the water. The room was big enough for the 2 adults and a 3 year old and a baby. I can not forget it is pet friendly. My LittleBit had her own bed but plenty of room to walk around. Plenty of green grass for her to walk outside. The beds were comfortable. The area of the hotel was very nice to look at. My daughter is big on looking up places on the internet and she was able to find 3 Palms that way while we were driving in. We were gone for two weeks and stayed in several hotels. 3 Palms was the best in all catagories. And breakfast. Can't forget that. I would recommend 3 Palms to anyone going to that area or just a relaxing weekend away from home. The guy at the front desk was awsome and went out of his way to help us.I do not know how much he gets paid but he needs a raise. Pamela Berglund Fort Worth, Texas

Room Tip: Ask for what you want. They will try their best to comply.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My stay at the 3 Palms was a great experience. The front desk people we very help full and check in was fast. The room was excellent. I will defiantly stay at this hotel again. The price was great for what I received.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood across the street from a lovely park. The hotel was clean and well taken care of. The king whirlpool suite was very nicely appointed. Modern decor. The pool was a very nice area with rooftop deck. The guest lounge offered computers stations with free printing. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. Brennen made sure my questions were answered and that my stay was going well. I would highly recommend this wonderful property to everyone!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the park are quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I was looking for rooms with in-room hot tubs, and this hotel popped up on my list. Had never heard of it. Saw it's location and very low prices, and thought that I should skip it...then, I read some reviews, and I gave it a try. WOW.

This is the single best VALUE hotel I've ever stayed at in my life.
- Is it the finest hotel? No.
- Is it high end luxury? No.
- Does it offer remodeled, modern, well-laid-out rooms? Yes
- Does it have a decent pool that meets expectations for sub-$100 rooms? Yes

This hotel is setup like a motel (enter rooms from the outside). It's in a mediocre area, but it's only a few blocks from Old Town Scottsdale, Tempe, and a few miles from the Phoenix airport. The rooms are very nicely remodeled with shockingly nice bedding. I had a hot tub room for $49! Are you kidding?

If you're looking for a place that offers nice rooms with no other frills (no on-premise breakfast) other than a nice pool and small workout room, this place is hard to beat. If you're in the area, this place is a nice value compared to Fairfield Inns, Alofts, Four Points, etc.

I would definitely stay here again...and I could stay here a whole week for the cost of a room in Old Town.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple