“Nice little boutique hotel!”
Review of 3 Palms Hotel

3 Palms Hotel
Ranked #36 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed 12 June 2009

When you arrive the check in desk is small and simple. I was put by the pool area and room 158 was real nice. Great linens and bed!

Has vending machines right around the corner and Ice machine close too. Has laundry service. The pool and lounge chairs are nice. Nothing too big or too small. The people at the front desk was friendly and very helpful. The restaurant Avalon is really good. I was surprise of this. Although, separate from the hotel, they will do room service with a charge. Try Avalon, the chop salad is great and Lobster bisque. The price point on this little gem is great. My rate on Expedia in June $44.00 per night for room 158.. Great!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,594)

Reviewed 1 June 2009

The 3 palms had it all: Stylish rooms with the best beds I've ever slept on in a hotel, a fun and relaxing pool lounge area and a top notch restaurant all within the hotel. Avalon is the name of the restaurant at the 3 palms and if you get a chance to stay here, make sure you try it for lunch and especially dinner. Overall, there is a great atmosphere and a beautiful park with a lake across the street. The 3 palms made my Scottsdale visit very enjoyable.

1  Thank socaltraveller88
Reviewed 1 June 2009

Staying at 3 Palms was a great decision for our vacation to the Phoenix-Scottsdale area. Unlike most hotels, the beds were AMAZINGLY COMFORTABLE - it felt like lying down on a bed of clouds after a long day of activities. In addition, the service was great - all attendents were attentive and helpful, and the maid service managed to clean around our odd schedules, which was a feat in and of itself. We definitely plan to return to 3 Palms the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 1 June 2009

The 3 palms hotel in Scottsdale gave me everything that I needed in one place. It had fantastic accomodations that allowed me to enjoy my stay even more than I already was. It is right in the heart of Scottsdale allowing you to go to old town for a night out. Lastly the beds were some of the most comfortable I have slept on in my entire career as a traveler. I do travel for a living so that is quite the compliment from me. I hope everyone stays here, 5 out of 5 stars!

Reviewed 26 May 2009

I just have to say that my recent stay at the 3 Palms was exceptional.

Even though the wedding party I was with might have been overwhelming (we occupied about 50% of the rooms), the staff here was more than accommodating to our needs. Hotel Manager R.J. was very responsive to some of our last-minute requests, while front desk clerk Samantha was very pleasant to interact with when we really needed to get things done.

When you have such a landmark moment as a best friend's wedding, you really want things to go as smoothly and perfectly as possible to make the experience memorable. Staying at the 3 Palms and prepping for this special day made a world of difference. The facilities were modern and comfortable, as was the poolside lounging. Having the upscale restaurant Avalon and disc golf course nearby was just an added bonus (though my game is a little rusty).

Thanks again to the great staff at 3 Palms. If I am ever in the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area in the future, I will definitely look to these guys to put me up for the night – and I highly recommend this establishment for anyone else that is looking to do the same.

Robert Konves

1  Thank rmkonves
Reviewed 19 May 2009

The evening staff at this "hotel" is incredibly rude and very unprofessional!!!! The woman that worked the front desk made it a point to single out my room and specifically made it clear that she would not help me with any accomodations that I may have needed. I requested certain things and she wanted specific reasons as to why I needed these things (such as an extra blanket, pillow, or soap/towels. I am sorry, but I am paying YOU. There is no reason that you need to know why I need these items (besides the obvious!) I have never been treated so badly by a hotel in my life and will NEVER stay here again.

Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank WJsMom
Reviewed 17 May 2009

What a delightful hotel to stay at while in the Phoenix area. The price is perfect and the rooms very comfortable. I often have a hard time sleeping on the road but, not at this hotel. The staff was friendly and professional in their approach. The room upgrades were better than the home I live in with marble bath area and my view of the park was great. I shall definitely stay here again upon my return to the Phoenix area. Thanks for all you do and good luck in filling up each and every night during these economic times.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business