other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Gary F
“Huge ripoff”
Reviewed 17 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

cheated out of $2000 to heat pool and Jacuzzi which never worked, bad plumbing, no wifi connection and way over priced

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: no response from landlord about problems
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
22 Nov 2016
This guest was a living nightmare. He would call me at 6am every morning and ask why the pool couldnt stay warm overnight. After being in the home for 1 day, I got a call stating "My son is going to be visiting in a couple weeks and there is no TV in guest room #4. My son has to have a tv in order to play his playstation.
- I went and bought a flat screen TV and had Directv installed to that room after my contractor installed the TV.
The next day at 6am I get a text stating there was a leak coming from the master bathroom toilet. I dispatched my contractor that morning only to be told that there was no leak from the toilet.
The next day at 6am this guest said he couldnt connect to the Wi-Fi. I had my contractor buy a new router and install it that same day. That same day the guest asked for a partial refund.
This guest absolutely trashed the home upon checking out. HIGHLY RECOMMEND NEVER RENTING TO THIS GUEST.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing