“Best Sushi in Scottsdale”
Review of Satori Sushi - CLOSED

Satori Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I am from San Antonio, Texas, I have been to many sushi restaurants. The service was impeccable, sushi out of this world. I would recommend everybody to eat there. The owner BK knows his sushi. Chong was the best waitress, she was so friendly and had a beautiful smile.
Thank you for the best Sushi.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I was visiting scottsdale and was wanting sushi. I had stumbled across this place. Needless to say this is probably the best sushi I have had in a long time. I'm from Texas, and it is hard to find a place where I come from to find the freshest fish. I was really surprised on how fresh there sashimi plate was. Thanks for a good experience here in scottsdale. I will be coming back soon. THanks BK!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I love traditional Japanese sushi wher I was looking for... Finally I found the right place, Satori Sushi in North Scottsdale. Uni (sea urchin), toro (tuna belly), and ankimo (monk fish liver) I had, and oh my god !!! it was incredible taste. I love it. I think satori sushi is the best sushi in town. and best kept secret in phoenix.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Hawaiian poke I ordered last night. That was very very delicious. I ate so many poke in many places, but Satori one is the best !!!!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Foods are amazing!!! I think this is one of the best sushi in Scottsdale. I had toro, ankimo, and Kumamoto oyster. they are absolutely delicious. Especially, oyster and toro are very fresh. and ankimo sauce are phonomenon!!! I will definitely come back soon.