Like others have stated....not flashy but a hidden gem! Wow....we really enjoyed ourselves.
1) Had a nice cocktail at the bar
2) Seated in a booth in the bar area. This restaurant has 3 rooms/areas to dine it. I like the bar area....it was hopping and fun to be part of the action
3) Service was friendly and professional
4) Salad or Soup is included with entrees.....it was very good
5) EXCELLENT ENTREES - I had a veal dish with artichokes, mushrooms and capers in a light brown sauce. Oh so yummy. Did not need a knife to cut it. My husband had a chicken dish which he really enjoyed too.
6) Entrees come with side of pasta. Mine came with marinara sauce which was just ok. My husband's came with a rosa sauce which was excellent. I would ask for the rosa next time.
7) For $3 you can get a side of vegtables. We did. You should. We split it. They were sliced thin and sauteed in olive oil ~ excellent.
8) Too full for dolci
Highly recommend and will return!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.