“Excellent!!!!”

Tutti Santi by Nina
Reserve with OpenTable
Tutti Santi by Nina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 1,269 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cross street: 64 Street & Greenway South West corner
San Mateo, CA
“Excellent!!!!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Like others have stated....not flashy but a hidden gem! Wow....we really enjoyed ourselves.
1) Had a nice cocktail at the bar
2) Seated in a booth in the bar area. This restaurant has 3 rooms/areas to dine it. I like the bar area....it was hopping and fun to be part of the action
3) Service was friendly and professional
4) Salad or Soup is included with entrees.....it was very good
5) EXCELLENT ENTREES - I had a veal dish with artichokes, mushrooms and capers in a light brown sauce. Oh so yummy. Did not need a knife to cut it. My husband had a chicken dish which he really enjoyed too.
6) Entrees come with side of pasta. Mine came with marinara sauce which was just ok. My husband's came with a rosa sauce which was excellent. I would ask for the rosa next time.
7) For $3 you can get a side of vegtables. We did. You should. We split it. They were sliced thin and sauteed in olive oil ~ excellent.
8) Too full for dolci
Highly recommend and will return!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MKtravelers19

Phoenix, Arizona
“Favorite Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

As said in another review - this isn't your run of the mill Italian restaurant. This is family owned and quality ingredients and great service with a wonderful atmosphere! The food is amazing no matter what you choose. The drinks are great! I took one of my good friends here for his first time a couple weeks ago and he thought it was so amazing he texted me the next day asking if I want to go back again. They get a little busy at times and randomly, so it's best to call ahead for reservations. My friend was sold while we were waiting at the bar and he got an Irish Coffee... he said it's the best Irish Coffee he's ever had! Then we got to our table and ordered shrimp scampi. Again - he said it was amazing - loved the sauce. Then the food came and he devoured it. I love going here, it's truly amazing!

Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect Dinner”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

This is a can't miss restaurant every time we come to Scottsdale. Tucked in a corner of a strip mall, it's a hidden gem. This is not a flashy, rock star kind of place. This is the restaurant you bring your family to sit for the perfect Sunday Italian dinner.

The mussels in white wine and garlic are worth the drive from Chicago! Each time we come here we usually get one of the specials and have never been disappointed. We always end the meal with a fresh-filled cannoli.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank A17503
“Not Maggiannos, Carrabas or Macaroni Grill”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This NOT your modern day chain Italian restaurant. This is (for me) a throwback to the immigrant restaurants of several decades ago. Dark, a little intimidating, but oh so good. We had a crusty but friendly waiter who didn't need a pencil for our order, helped us navigate the menu and find the true gems. This is REAL Italian food; a little heavy but so tasty. I also love any place where they give you little items to complete your meal even if you didn't ask for them. For example, we couldn't fit any dessert but the waiter casually dropped a couple of shots of anisette on our table (complete with coffee beans). Perfect thing at the perfect time. I will come back with friends next time in Scottsdale.

1 Thank Sangiof
Rochester, New York
“Return visit”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The restaurant still is excellent as we found 2 years ago. From the reservation, to the service, to the food everything was top notch. All on staff show a genuine caring and we were asked by all how everything was. We are very fussy with the preparation of fish; they did not disappoint. Our request to eat slowly and to have time between courses was respected. The escargot, the fish special and the superb cannoli made for a great experience.

1 Thank Choosyeaterfoodie