“Excellent Italian Restaurant”

Tutti Santi by Nina
Reserve with OpenTable
Tutti Santi by Nina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 1,282 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Paradise Valley
Cross street: 64 Street & Greenway South West corner
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This restaurant was so good we ate there twice on a four night vacation! Each dish was beautifully prepared. Very friendly staff, wonderful menu choices (not your typical Italian/American boring choices) and extensive but affordable wine list.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I'm sure we wouldn't have chosen this restaurant without the recommendation of our hotel staff but so glad we did. It's tucked away in a corner of a strip mall and probably goes unnoticed by many but it's a true gem! The four of us each raved about our meal, had great service, enjoyed the funny and excellent magician that stopped by at the end and also the complimentary Sambuca mini-shots. We can't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We are always on the hunt for good Italian food. While dining with a friend in the area, we decided to give Tutti Santi a try. I was super pleasantly surprised. And don't let the strip mall location stop you. Upon entering, a very nice gentleman greeted me and immediately took me to my table where my friends were waiting. Our waiter was a delight. Promptly bringing us water and taking our drink orders. Bread was brought to the table quickly too. The meal started with a house salad which was very good. I ordered the chicken parm and it was wonderful. My friends ordered the eggplant parm and spaghetti with meat sauce. Both mentioned that their meals were wonderful. The restaurant itself was a series of cozy small rooms. Lots of pictures on the wall of past diners, including many celebrities. At the end of our meal, the waiter told us not to rush and to enjoy our after dinner drinks and our conversation (it was three women and we had a lot to talk about). If you are looking for a good Italian meal, with good service and reasonable prices this is the place. Just loved it.

1  Thank AASeattleFlyer
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Like others have stated....not flashy but a hidden gem! Wow....we really enjoyed ourselves.
1) Had a nice cocktail at the bar
2) Seated in a booth in the bar area. This restaurant has 3 rooms/areas to dine it. I like the bar area....it was hopping and fun to be part of the action
3) Service was friendly and professional
4) Salad or Soup is included with entrees.....it was very good
5) EXCELLENT ENTREES - I had a veal dish with artichokes, mushrooms and capers in a light brown sauce. Oh so yummy. Did not need a knife to cut it. My husband had a chicken dish which he really enjoyed too.
6) Entrees come with side of pasta. Mine came with marinara sauce which was just ok. My husband's came with a rosa sauce which was excellent. I would ask for the rosa next time.
7) For $3 you can get a side of vegtables. We did. You should. We split it. They were sliced thin and sauteed in olive oil ~ excellent.
8) Too full for dolci
Highly recommend and will return!

1  Thank MKtravelers19
Reviewed 4 March 2014

As said in another review - this isn't your run of the mill Italian restaurant. This is family owned and quality ingredients and great service with a wonderful atmosphere! The food is amazing no matter what you choose. The drinks are great! I took one of my good friends here for his first time a couple weeks ago and he thought it was so amazing he texted me the next day asking if I want to go back again. They get a little busy at times and randomly, so it's best to call ahead for reservations. My friend was sold while we were waiting at the bar and he got an Irish Coffee... he said it's the best Irish Coffee he's ever had! Then we got to our table and ordered shrimp scampi. Again - he said it was amazing - loved the sauce. Then the food came and he devoured it. I love going here, it's truly amazing!