“Won't return”

Neighbourhood: Central Scottsdale
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Won't return”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

We have eaten at Dickey's a handful of times, as it's only five minutes from our house. The food is sub-par in our opinion. We have tried the ribs and the pulled pork sandwiches. The sides are adequate, but not great. You expect great BBQ from a restaurant that specializes in BBQ!

Visited January 2013

San Juan Capistrano
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Very clean, spacious and excellent product at very reasonable prices. In terms of B-B-Q is as good or better than higher priced restaurants and other chain operations. Very pleased and pleasantly surprised at the value and quality.

Visited March 2013
Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Service!!! I will not be going back!”
Reviewed 26 November 2011

I called in a Family XL dinner at 11:30am to be picked up at 6:00pm. This was the recommendation from the staff working at Dickey's in Bonney Lake. When i arrived at 6:00pm they asked me to wait in line for a half an hour before I could pick up the order. When I got to the counter they were out of one of the meats I ordered in the morning. What was the point of ordering in the morning if they did ever have the order ready for pick up and they sold out the meat I wanted? Disorganized and terrible Customer Service! I will not go back.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Leah H
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good quick food!”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

For a chain I thought this was pretty good. I had a craving for some bar b que and this fit the bill. You order at a counter and food was delivered to your table. BBQ sauces were available at a condiment station though I wish they were in bottles on the tables.

I had the pulled pork and my husband the brisket. Both were really good. There are other meat options that I wouldn't have thought of or chosen, like sausage but to each his own. I thought the prices were a little high but the food came fast and had a wide variety of sides to choose from. One plus is that soft serve ice cream is included in your meal!

Overall very good!

• Visited October 2011
ABQ
“Good fast food type BBQ”
Reviewed 17 June 2010

This chain is always reliable. Might not be the best you've ever eaten but for this type of restaurant, Dickey's is hard to beat. This particular Dickey's seems to be well managed with decent prices, generous portions and quick service. It's also close to a number of hotels. I'll be making frequent trips to Scottsdale so I look forward to my next trip.

1 Thank bgch