“Go elsewhere”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Average Mexican fare at inflated prices. Found a long hair in my husband's chimichanga after he'd eaten half of it. Terrible coffee. We would not return.

1  Thank Maggie K

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This out of the way restaurant is another Sedona secret tucked away in a strip mall between Oak Creek and Sedona. They have a great selection of Mexican food and the portions are really well sized. Get a Prickly Pear margarita and your well on your way to a great time! Olga served us on both occasions and is really a delight...Thanks for all your hospitality Olga and we'll see you again someday!!

3  Thank Warren R
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The food was very tasty and the plating was nice. Chips and salsa were unexceptional. Prices were decent for what you got. My husband thought the margarita was great.

3  Thank ladipierce
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The food was good. Being from Texas I was impressed with the food. It wasn't like the Mexican food I'm use to but it was good. We had a new waitress and she did not get all our order right but it was fixed in a pleasant manner. I would go back if ever in town again.

1  Thank Lee M
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My partner and I tried breakfast around 11am. The place was quiet, with only a few other tables occupied. Service was friendly and food was very good. Plenty of good-sized portions. They don't do local discount, but they offer a free margarita for each table of locals, so that could be nice at lunch or dinner sometime. We'll be back to try their other menus.

3  Thank Lauren Q

Been to Maria's Restaurant? Share your experiences!