“Good salads. Patio furniture.”
Review of Secret Garden Cafe

Secret Garden Cafe
Ranked #40 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving Cage Free Eggs for Breakfast, Vegan & GF options! Healthy amazing fresh food... serving the finest ingredients that are brought to our Cafe on a daily basis! Full espresso bar. Many wonderful desserts options serving organic juices & soda. Now serving dinner, bistro plates and appetizers, full bar, craft beers and local wine
Reviewed 29 May 2014

They mention on their menu that they are using chicken not treated with whatever they feed/inject into chickens these days. It was a noticeable difference from the chicken I've been eating. The salads were great and the chicken in the salad was excellent! The iron patio furniture was a little uncomfortable, but okay. We had sit down service, but they also have a counter where desserts, etc can be selected for take out/ or possibly for dine in also. Nice, casual place.

There are newer reviews for Secret Garden Cafe

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Great food, fresh ingredients, great location and service with a smile! Highly recommend a must go to!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This place is in old Sedona at Tlaquepaque. We had the Spinach Salad and Portabella sandwich. The Portabella sandwich was excellent. It was nicely grilled and added wonderful flavor. I would recommend this even though I usually don't eat Portabella anything.

Now the Spinach Salad was another story. Two problems: the dressing was a waste (mixture of ranch and blue cheese (online menu says red wine vinaigrette but not available at the time). The spinach was mixture of green and they said red spinach. The red something was still on the stems and not edible. The server said the stem have all the good stuff?? The green was not on the stems?? My wife eat only about 1/4 of it, and she usually isn't picky like me. Also the portabella pieces were uncooked which have been better if cooked.

Well, we did complain. The server checked with manager and said they would take the meal off our bill. NOW, I find that refreshing and a place I can feel comfortable going back to in the future. Thanks Mr. or Ms. Manager.

For those of you going to this place, try 11:30 AM as the latest time for a lunch where you can choose the seats and tables you want outside.

Again, I was impressed by the manager's reaction to our feedback.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Hidden in a corner of Tlaquepaque a wonderfully small breakfast/lunch café. Service is quick the coffee is really good, and breakfast was very good.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here today. Enjoyed the outdoor seating. Customer service from Josh was excellent! I had the chicken salad on a croissant. It had chunks of chicken, grapes and dill with a sour cream mayo dressing and was delicious! Treated myself to a raspberry cheesecake for dessert and it was devine! Absolutely loved this little café.