“Ultimately lovely.”
Review of Sedona Body & Soul

Sedona Body & Soul
Ranked #22 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Sedona Body & Soul is conveniently located on 89A in West Sedona between Birch and Willow, just across from Wholefoods. Jyoti specializes in Eden Energy Medicine and Holistic Massage. She also works alongside a few other hand-picked therapists to offer duet (couples) treatments. Soul Readings and Breath sessions are provided by Tod.
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband and I booked a couples massage during my birthday weekend in Sedona. He had been experiencing debilitating lower back pain. I work out with weights so I generally hurt in at least several places, most of the time. We were surprised to find that the studio was actually the guest house of a private home. So once we "got over" the surprise -- we were expecting a more traditional business location -- we just went with the flow and it was just fine. As a marketing guy, I think the owner could and should make more of a point about her location and tout it as a benefit. My husband had the owner and I had another woman, whom I thought of as a Mother Earth type -- big, powerful and sweet. Bottom line: I fell asleep, as is my modus, and he left in more pain than when he arrived. But, lo and behold. the next day his pain "broke" and he was grateful to experience the relief. We weren't bowled over by anything magical, mystical or "healing" but then we're pretty immune to such thoughts. However, we had two damned good massages and would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

place is outrage,massages are perfect,relax is garantied,you will come out fresh and clean ready for another day
when you are in Sedona do not miss this place,should be visited.

Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

My husband and I wanted a couples massage. I priced massages all over Sedona and in addition reviewed clients remarks about those facilities. Most hotel spas are WAY over priced. We found Sedona body and soul. We loved the therapist professionalism. The massages were wonderful and relaxing. I'd recommend this business to anyone who likes a good massage at a great value! Don't be surprised, but the business is attached to the owners home. Enjoy.

1  Thank momheis
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I just had my second massage with Jyoti and once again it was a magical experience. She is a gifted healer who hears and sees you, assisting you on your journey. I will always have an appointment with her when I am in Sedona and I encourage all to experience her gifts. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

Simply stated : the most amazing massage experience ever :) Jyoti is intuitive, energetic, wise, connected, and loving: and conveys the essence of each quality through her hands. I just arrived in Sedona yesterday, and was looking for exactly THIS experience, and I received it whole-heartedly. To love and be loved: the JOY of life!