“Great bagels!”

Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Description: The bakers at NY Bagel & Deli are fourth generation bakers and have decades of experience. They are experts at their craft. They know the old Italian ways of doing things and produce the best cheesecake, black and white cookies and cannolis you will find in Sedona. Our bakery cases are filled with delicious creations each and every morning - everything from muffins, bagels, donuts, Danish and more. We also offer lattes and specialty coffee drinks, bagel breakfast sandwiches, NY-style pizza and deli sandwiches. Whether it's a quick lunch on the go, a foot long sub for a family gathering or a wedding cake, we can fulfill your needs and delight your taste buds.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

They have great bagels and donuts. Save your money and skip the mediocre breakfast places in Sedona. This place has great food at a great price.

There are newer reviews for New York Bakery & Deli

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My wife and I ate here for breakfast on our last day in Sedona and went back for dinner that night! When we went back for dinner we got bagels for our travel day home. Very nice people that work there and they have deserts that are just as good! Wish we had one in Maine!!

1  Thank Greg P
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I'll start off by saying the bagels were good and the service was quick but one thing made me say 'I'll never go back'. Got our 2 bagels and a cup of coffee and went to pay. The guy (pretty sure manager or owner) says $9.05. I hand him $10.10. He gives me back $.21. I say Uh, 'I gave you a ten'. He says 'I know...and that's your change'. So, I say that he told me it was $9.05, to which he agrees. I ask where's my correct change then? He's getting aggravated and starts going down the receipt on the register. Then he says 'Its $9.89 with tax, your change is right'. he then turns around and walks off. Who gives you the Pre-tax amount on what you owe??? I don't care about the buck, I do care that he didn't acknowledge his error instead of making out like it was mine. Responsibility and manners......lost qualties.

1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I come back to Sedona several times a year and always managed to miss going to this deli. The bagels are great, and the Spinach salad is out of this world!!! I am going to be try their pizza later this week! They open at the crack of dawn, so it is nice to take an early morning walk and stop in. I also agree with one of the reviewers, that 2 people are not always enough to wait on the number of people that come in....and one of the guys was under training and supervised by the only other guy there....not ideal for either the staff nor the customers. The quality of the food is great though! HIghly recommend it.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

The bagels are authentic & Delicious - pizza was great also!
Not sure how some businesses
don't understand staffing !
Two guys working behind the counter during lunch rush @12:30