“Speghetti Sauce” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Chicago, Illinois
“Speghetti Sauce”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Some of thw worst BBQ I have ever tasted. Sauce was like a thick sweet Speghetti sauce.Sauce did not penetrate the meat. It apeared to have been brushed on to quickly Service is very good. Price are very fair

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Horrible service, food and all around regretful experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

This place should be closed down! I was looking for good BBQ during my vacation in Sedona. I thought since Sally's only cooked BBQ that it would at least be descent. My first impression was that the prices were very high, but considering I was in a tourist area I thought it was expected. My second impression was that the employee was not very helpful. Everyone else in Sedona seemed to be overly welcoming, kind, and helpful. But not at Sally's. My third impression was that the smoker out back was not on, or in use, suggesting I would get BBQ cooked yesterday of before. I paid about $50 for two meals which was a mistake! The baby back ribs were not fresh, overcooked, tasted like it was cooked days before then frozen, the beans were cold, and the Pepsi was weak. We did not finish our food. The waiter/employee never came by our table to ask if we enjoyed the food. Lucky for him I suppose. I then made the mistake of leaving my bag upon leaving. When I returned to retrieve it 10 seconds later, it was clear that the employee saw that I left it but made no attempt to call me back. I could understand no attempt if it were 5 min later, but this was only 10 seconds. But please don't misunderstand, I was angry because I paid $50 for substandard overpriced food and service, not because of the bag. My bag had nothing in it but the Sally employee response was symbolic of the entire experience. Horrible. RECOMMENDATION: You would be much better served if you went to Red Rock BBQ restaurant, further south between the round abouts. After we left Sally's still angry and still desiring good BBQ, we found Red Rock BBQ. We decided to try just a sample (reluctantly) and found that this was the place we looking for. We talked to the hostess there named Lourdes, and she recommended that we stay. Luckily we did. Why Sally's is still open is a mystery because it is not representative of the other places we've visited in uptown Sedona on 89A.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Maryville, Missouri
“Not for Barbeque aficionados”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Food was ok but not memorable. Staff was nice and service was fast. Very little dining area. Pulled pork was just average with little smoke flavor. Not sure if would return as we would probably try our luck elsewhere.

Greenville, Ohio
“Great little barbeque place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is just a little whole in the wall place, but the barbeque is really good, especially the pulled pork portions generous. We were able to use a coupon there even though it was the special of the day. The gentleman who took our order was very personable and was easy to engage in conversation. highly recommend this eatery.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Sally's BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Delicious pork or beef brisket bbq sandwiches, meat piled high with the perfect amount of tangy sauce. Hit the spot after a morning of hiking. Order at the window and find a seat in the breezeway or in a closed off room. Staff was very attentive and friendly