“Never Again”

Shadowrock Tap + Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Shadowrock Tap + Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #127 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: HWY 179
Description: The new restaurant and bar at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock will offer a comfortable modern environment where guests can kick-start, recharge, or retreat after a fun day exploring the high desert of Northern Arizona. Locally influenced and freshly sourced fare can be shared with fellow adventure seekers gathered around a social communal bar, casual dining, or intimate outdoor gathering spots. Natural woods and metals combined with warm earth tones blend seamlessly from indoors to outdoors celebrating the natural light and landscape. Fun experiences continue while playing games; shuffleboard, ping pong, corn hole, foosball or chess. Or take in your favorite sports team on one of our 15 television screen. And if conversation and sharing adventure stories is on the agenda, head out to our 11,000 square foot porch and sit around one of the fire pits or in front of the fireplace while enjoying a craft beer or specialty cocktail. Come Together in Adventure!
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

I stay at the hilton that this restaurant is located at at least one a month for business. I will never eat here again, they are always out of something. For the quality of good and service, I consider this restaurant overpriced. Don't make the mistake!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stayed at the Sedona Hilton and ate at the Grille three times and ordered room service once during my vacation. The first night I had the New York cut steak with gorgonzola potatoes, pickled asparagus and sautéed rapini. The steak was a great cut and cooked perfectly. The asparagus were different, but pretty good. The gorgonzola potatoes were good but needed more gorgonzola. I wasn't a fan of the rapini. For dessert I had the flourless chocolate cake which was delicious. The service was great, the waiter was attentive and very helpfull. Four stars.

For my next visit I had the steakhouse burger. I asked for medium but it came out well done. It was still delicious and the french fries were perfect. This time the service left alot to be desired. The waitress disappeared after giving me my menu, another server had to go get her. I was finally served but a different server kept filling my tea for me. After my server brought me my burger, she sat down at the bar and was watching a football game. I was finished with my burger and was ready to get dessert to go and pay. So I sat there watching my server watch the game and waited.... and waited.... and waited.... After fifteen minutes of staring at the back of my server's head, wishing I had the nerve to go over to her and yank on her pony tail, *hard*, she finally glanced over to check on me. I have never been so blatently ignored like that. I got the chocolate lava cake, paid and left. The cake was fabulous. Two stars but only because the other server kept my tea full, otherwise it would be one star.

On my third visit I got the roasted natural chicken with savory bread pudding, mashed potatoes and pan gravy. It was fabulous, seriously, you have to try this! The server brought bread fresh from the oven, I had to let it sit for a few minutes, it was too hot to pick up. The gravy was so good that I was dipping the bread in it. The service was just as good as the food! For dessert, I got the deep dish caramel apple pie to go and ate it later. It was the perfect ending. Five stars.

I didn't feel like leaving the room one night so I ordered the Antipasto appetizer and fresh squeezed strawberry lemonade. The portion was huge, it was wonderful and the strawberry lemonade was so good! Five stars.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Our family of 7 arrived at the Hilton after a long day of travel. The Grille was the perfect place to grab something to eat. Great menu - from light fare to full entrees. Service was great and food was delicious. Thank you!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

We tried a variety of salad, fish and meat dishes at this restaurant when we were staying in a rental house nearby, and every dish was perfectly delicious. The wine selection was also very nice. This is not a 'cheap and cheerful' restaurant, it's a Hilton, but it was the best meal we had anywhere in Sedona.

1  Thank DixonsInLondon
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We went here for dinner on a Saturday night while staying at the hotel and had a great meal. The bar area had an acoustic guitarist who was great to listen during dinner. We both had the bison meatloaf and it was excellent. The waiter was very nice and attentive. One of the better hotel restaurants we have been.

1  Thank DealIsland