Based on the Trip Advisor reviews we chose this inn. Jean the proprietor checked us in, was easy and quick. Showed us a tour of the inn and the outside patio, pool area and the spectacular view of the mountains. We were in awe. She has to have the most beautiful view in Sedona. The hummingbird feeders were a delight to watch, just beautiful. Marco her right hand man, gave us recommendations as to restaurants and sites to see. The inn is a short drive to uptown, very much for the tourists. We found some restaurants out of the uptown area which were wonderful, as were the other sites. I suggest bringing up Sedona on the web, much to do. Because we had stayed at other B&B's we were disappointed in the breakfast.. very small portions, especially for the men, same fruit each morning, no variety. Also upon returning from site seeing, it would have been nice to have coffee and cookies as the brochure indicated. All in all we had a lovely time there, just lacking the finishing touches
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Home Away From Home in Sedona. Nestled in the red rocks on two private acres, the Apple Orchard Inn is a haven of romance and retreat. Stay with us once and you'll never stay anywhere else in Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Apple Orchard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Orchard Hotel Sedona
- Apple Orchard Inn Sedona, Arizona