I was at the Apple Orchard Inn in April with a girlfriend and we each had a room. The breakfast was mediocre and the owner acted like she didn't want to bother with many things that had been in place when we went there 10 years ago. Like we got massages on site before but now she said "she couldn't deal with the therapists". Also, the help acted like they didn't like their jobs and the furniture was the same as when we were there before, and was showing alot of wear. The owner was having issues with her parents when we were there, which I do sympathize with, but since my friend and I were the only ones there on Saturday night she DIDN'T even clean our rooms AT ALL or have her help clean! When I asked her about this she said "Oh - I forgot". You FORGOT? We are paying guests and we at least expect our rooms to be cleaned since we paid the fee for the room! I was pissed and when I asked for a partial refund she handed me a $20.00 bill and that was supposed to suffice.
Don't even go here! I couldn't believe the lack of interest in what she was doing as an inn keeper and the lack of care for the facility. Go somewhere else and save yourself a headache!
Will never go back,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Home Away From Home in Sedona. Nestled in the red rocks on two private acres, the Apple Orchard Inn is a haven of romance and retreat. Stay with us once and you'll never stay anywhere else in Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Apple Orchard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Orchard Hotel Sedona
- Apple Orchard Inn Sedona, Arizona