We stayed at the Apple Orchard Inn for 4 nights at the end of May 2005. The innkeepers made us feel welcome and were invaluable for local information about the "sights and sounds" of Sedona. Having a wonderful breakfast on the patio with a fabulous Red Rocks view was so serene and enjoyable. The living room of this comfortable B&B was chock full of local restaurant menus, books about hiking the various trails and a large selection of videos to borrow for your in-room VHS player. We would definitely stay here again and will recommend this B&B to our friends. P.S. Don't forget to try their FABULOUS chocolate chip cookies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Home Away From Home in Sedona. Nestled in the red rocks on two private acres, the Apple Orchard Inn is a haven of romance and retreat. Stay with us once and you'll never stay anywhere else in Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Apple Orchard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Orchard Hotel Sedona
- Apple Orchard Inn Sedona, Arizona