Boots and Saddles is a great place to stay in Sedona. Irith was a first class host (Sam was out of town, so we did not get to meet him). She provided us so much useful information not only while in Sedona, but also for our trip north to the Grand Canyon. All the reviews you will read about Boots and Saddles are absolutely true. Fantastic hosts, great food, really well decorated rooms and the private spa was very relaxing at the end of a busy site seeing day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled just under Thunder Mountain and Red Chimney Rock in Sedona, Arizona, one can sense the bygone days of the Old West. Beautifully decorated rooms with in-room jetted tubs for two in front of the flickering fire. The Suites at Sedona B&B is the perfect place to unwind, explore, or rejuvenate a romance. Voted #1 B&B with "Most Hospitality" for 2004, "Best Customer Service" 2003, & "B&B Guests want to return to Again" 2002. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Suites at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boots And Saddles Hotel Sedona
- The Suites At Sedona Arizona