Our son and daughter-in-law recommended Boots & Saddles to us after they spent three nights here. We were in Sedona for just a night and decided to try it. We are glad we did. We're not B&B fans, but the individual units provide more than adequate privacy. Our unit was spacious with a huge "jetted bath," sitting area, and fireplace. There was a terrace with a table for two and a lovely view. The included breakfast was very, very good. Sedona was exquisite and Boots and Saddles enhanced our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled just under Thunder Mountain and Red Chimney Rock in Sedona, Arizona, one can sense the bygone days of the Old West. Beautifully decorated rooms with in-room jetted tubs for two in front of the flickering fire. The Suites at Sedona B&B is the perfect place to unwind, explore, or rejuvenate a romance. Voted #1 B&B with "Most Hospitality" for 2004, "Best Customer Service" 2003, & "B&B Guests want to return to Again" 2002. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Suites at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boots And Saddles Hotel Sedona
- The Suites At Sedona Arizona