This is the perfect place to stay when visiting Sedona. My husband and I had a great time celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary; Sam and Irith made us feel very welcome, the room we stayed for 3 nights was beautiful, comfortable, clean and specious and the rest of the house as well. The breakfast exceeded our expectations, every morning different menu. Who needs a swimming pool when you can enjoy your own jacuzzi.
The owners of Boots and Saddles are great people! They also will give you all the information you need to know about Sedona. Location is also a plus, it is in a quiet area everything is really close, and views are gorgeous everywhere. Steps away, literally, you will find the perfect place to have a massage “A Spa for You”.
I must mention it was raining most of the time we spent in Sedona, but the weather wasn’t an obstacle for us to do all we had planed. Can’t wait to visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled just under Thunder Mountain and Red Chimney Rock in Sedona, Arizona, one can sense the bygone days of the Old West. Beautifully decorated rooms with in-room jetted tubs for two in front of the flickering fire. Boots and Saddles B&B is the perfect place to unwind, explore, or rejuvenate a romance. Voted #1 B&B with "Most Hospitality" for 2004, "Best Customer Service" 2003, & "B&B Guests want to return to Again" 2002. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Boots and Saddles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boots And Saddles Hotel Sedona
- Boots And Saddles Sedona, Arizona