After reading other reviews on Trip advisor we knew we didn't want to stay in a chain hotel.
The rooms and decor are fabulous. When we arrived late in the evening. Doncy the Inn Keeper,had the fireplace going as we arrived,to take the chill off of the room on a cool spring night in Sedona. How romantic was that? It was just like in the story books that begin Once upon a time.
The breakfast was a real treat as Doncy and the owners Ilith and Sam served up pure delight to get the day off right.
In addition to sleep and eats.
They were willing help with any plans you might want help with during your stay in Sedona.
We will return and stay at Boots and Saddles on our next trip.
PS: We ate breakfast on the second day with a couple that were on their 8th stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled just under Thunder Mountain and Red Chimney Rock in Sedona, Arizona, one can sense the bygone days of the Old West. Beautifully decorated rooms with in-room jetted tubs for two in front of the flickering fire. Boots and Saddles B&B is the perfect place to unwind, explore, or rejuvenate a romance. Voted #1 B&B with "Most Hospitality" for 2004, "Best Customer Service" 2003, & "B&B Guests want to return to Again" 2002. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Boots and Saddles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boots And Saddles Hotel Sedona
- Boots And Saddles Sedona, Arizona