This is a uniquely furnished, lovely B&B on the west side of Sedona. Just a couple of miles from the more congested area in Uptown. The host/owner are extremely helpful in recommending hikes, excursions, restaurants etc. The breakfasts are remarkable. Our room had a "rainforest shower", balcony and many welcomed amenities. We would come back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled just under Thunder Mountain and Red Chimney Rock in Sedona, Arizona, one can sense the bygone days of the Old West. Beautifully decorated rooms with in-room jetted tubs for two in front of the flickering fire. Boots and Saddles B&B is the perfect place to unwind, explore, or rejuvenate a romance. Voted #1 B&B with "Most Hospitality" for 2004, "Best Customer Service" 2003, & "B&B Guests want to return to Again" 2002. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Boots and Saddles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boots And Saddles Hotel Sedona
- Boots And Saddles Sedona, Arizona