A quiet and luxurious retreat, yet close to everything! The Sacred Feather room was glorious - comfortable, clean, artfully decorated, with a beautiful view ... even from the shower. Can't beat the location, the quiet, the ease of access to a huge variety of trails for hiking, top of the line gourmet breakfasts, and concierge-type recommendations from Joanne or Sam. Every single suggestion given us by Joanne was on-the-mark, perfect for us and what we like. Sam was overflowing with wonderful stories and unusual suggestions for our next visit to Sedona. And did I say they are fantastic cooks? You will be delighted with their culinary offerings! And don't miss the Kachina House next door - it is like a museum of Native American crafts. We would definitely return to Boots and Saddles, and we are already telling our friends about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled just under Thunder Mountain and Red Chimney Rock in Sedona, Arizona, one can sense the bygone days of the Old West. Beautifully decorated rooms with in-room jetted tubs for two in front of the flickering fire. Boots and Saddles B&B is the perfect place to unwind, explore, or rejuvenate a romance. Voted #1 B&B with "Most Hospitality" for 2004, "Best Customer Service" 2003, & "B&B Guests want to return to Again" 2002. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Boots and Saddles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boots And Saddles Hotel Sedona
- Boots And Saddles Sedona, Arizona