This was our first trip out west, and we "hit the jackpot" by selecting Sedona! This is truly a place of beauty, serenity and, most of all, hospitality.
My husband and I experienced the true genuine hospitality of our innkeepers, Sam and Irith. We stayed a full week and left there feeling as if we had stayed with friends. No "touristy" feeling here. We feel blessed to have met them. Sam and Irith go out of their way to make your stay stress free. They graciously helped us coordinate our plans and gave perfect advice. They are so genuine with the hospitality they provide, it is easy to forget they are running a business. Their passion for what they do truly shines!
We stayed in the Gentleman Cowboy room which had magnificent views of Thunder Mountain; both from inside the room and outside on the patio. At night you could almost reach out and touch the stars. We even saw shooting stars! (How romantic from the beautiful hot tub!)
The rooms were well appointed with unique, one-of-a-kind decorations. The bed is oh so comfortable with heavenly pillows and soft luxurious linens! Truly home away from home. No need to bring your own pillow here!
Upon arrival, Irith personally escorted us to our room with helpful explanations on using the hot tub, the spacious in room two-person jetted tub, flashlight location, refrigerator, etc. We never felt rushed and were always relaxed by Irith's aura of tranquility.
Trust me when I say, you will not be hungry all day after enjoying one of Sam's beautifully presented and delicious breakfasts! They never repeated themselves and were almost too pretty to eat! Afternoon snacks were ideal after a day of hiking! Fresh lemonade, homemade hummus, trail mix, and oh yes, Sam's yummy chocolate chunk cookies were always in abundance! No repeats here either.
Enjoy Sedona, take in the beauty of it, and always listen to Sam! You will not be disappointed at Boots and Saddles Inn. We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled just under Thunder Mountain and Red Chimney Rock in Sedona, Arizona, one can sense the bygone days of the Old West. Beautifully decorated rooms with in-room jetted tubs for two in front of the flickering fire. Boots and Saddles B&B is the perfect place to unwind, explore, or rejuvenate a romance. Voted #1 B&B with "Most Hospitality" for 2004, "Best Customer Service" 2003, & "B&B Guests want to return to Again" 2002. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Boots and Saddles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boots And Saddles Hotel Sedona
- Boots And Saddles Sedona, Arizona