This was our first stay at a B&B so we were stepping into the unknown. Boots and Saddles was great! We had a late arrival and everthing was waiting ready for us when we arrived. The Breakfasts were great and I don't even like breakfast! We loved the room, the tub and the bed and felt as if we were home. We plan to make this an annual visit to Sedona and Boots and Saddles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled just under Thunder Mountain and Red Chimney Rock in Sedona, Arizona, one can sense the bygone days of the Old West. Beautifully decorated rooms with in-room jetted tubs for two in front of the flickering fire. Boots and Saddles B&B is the perfect place to unwind, explore, or rejuvenate a romance. Voted #1 B&B with "Most Hospitality" for 2004, "Best Customer Service" 2003, & "B&B Guests want to return to Again" 2002. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Boots and Saddles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boots And Saddles Hotel Sedona
- Boots And Saddles Sedona, Arizona