We try to get to Garlands at least twice a season. We dream about it when we are not there!
We have stayed in a number of the cabins. We have our favorites. The scenery is spellbinding. Dinner is always a wonderful experience. Each course beautifully presented. Part of the Garland's experience is to sit with other guests. We have always enjoyed this. Getting to know other people. Sometimes they have come from great distances across the US. Breakfast is wonderful. A special treat is fresh caught trout! Yoga above the creek in the apple orchard is a lovely, relaxing experience. Sitting on the porch and reading. Exploring the apple orchard, the garden and walking down to the creek. Cannot wait until our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Garland's Lodge is now Orchard Canyon on Oak Creek: Unique Cabins & Lodging, Orchard Canyon is a unique, historic and acclaimed American-plan Lodge cradled in Oak Creek Canyon. Open year-round. Relax & unplug with no TVs or phones. Afternoon tea, gourmet dinner and breakfast are included in most stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Orchard Canyon on Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garland`s Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- Orchard Canyon On Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona