Only 16 cabins here, so book early and remember the room comes with dinner and breakfast, and the food is all organic. You actually have to drive across Oak Creek to get up to it. You feel like you are at a private club where everyone knows everyone else. It must have about a 90% repeat clientele rate. No internet, or TV or even cell phone service, just total relaxation and connecting with nature. Hiking, fishing, Bonfires at night. If you need to runaway this is the place, just North of Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Garland's Lodge is now Orchard Canyon on Oak Creek: Unique Cabins & Lodging, Orchard Canyon is a unique, historic and acclaimed American-plan Lodge cradled in Oak Creek Canyon. Open year-round. Relax & unplug with no TVs or phones. Afternoon tea, gourmet dinner and breakfast are included in most stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Orchard Canyon on Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garland`s Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- Orchard Canyon On Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona