We've been going to Garland's Oak Creek Lodge since 1991. It is where we rest, have great food and are well taken care of. It is where technology has been left behind and you feel like you can breath again. There are many cabins.... some are small, some bigger, some have fire places, some are by the creek, they are all lovely and unique. If you go be prepared to gain weight because the food is outstanding. Start the day with fresh trout or some type of fantastic egg dish. Tea time is at four and there's always something tasty to eat. Dinners are at seven. It is usually a seven course meal. What my husband and I enjoyed was being seated with different people each night...lots of laughs. The food is included in the price of the cabin...we love treating ourselves. During the day, we hike the many trails that are near by in the canyon. We have also heard many people talking about the great shopping in the area...or going to Sedona for the day. I would like to thank Mary (The owner) for the GREAT hiking suggestion...it was a beautiful hike. If you're interested in going to Garland's, it is smart to start calling early in the season (April) to see if you can get in...we book our cabin a year in advance:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Garland's Lodge is now Orchard Canyon on Oak Creek: Unique Cabins & Lodging, Orchard Canyon is a unique, historic and acclaimed American-plan Lodge cradled in Oak Creek Canyon. Open year-round. Relax & unplug with no TVs or phones. Afternoon tea, gourmet dinner and breakfast are included in most stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Orchard Canyon on Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garland`s Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- Orchard Canyon On Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona