This place is magical. From the moment I pulled up, I was treated like royalty (even though I wasn’t looking like it). Let me back up, I had taken a day trip to Sedona and found it so beautiful that I didn’t want to leave, so on the advice of fellow Trip Advisor’s I decided to see if L'Auberge had availability. Luckily they did but I couldn’t decide between two rooms so they showed them to me. All beautiful of course. I decided on a Lodge room but got upgraded to a Cottage!!!! How awesome is that! I was also given a voucher for a free glass of wine to celebrate my birthday. Again I felt so special.
So the rooms are exceptionally nice, bedding is luxurious, bathrooms are updated and come with great toiletries. I even had an outside shower!!!
Since I decided to stay at the last minute I went to the spa to see if I could get a sample of a facial cleanser and moisturizer and they were happy to provide.
The grounds are simply beautiful. That night I sat outside the restaurant where they have chairs and small fires to take in the beauty of it all while drinking my delicious wine. I needed more so I went down by the creek for dinner. Beautiful scenery and with the water running down the creek I was in heaven.
I’ve read that this place has been rated #1 as most romantic and I have to agree. Even though I was solo, I still felt the romance
A beautiful city and a beautiful resort….what more could you ask for.
I’ll definitely be back! I miss it already!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L’Auberge de Sedona has the privilege of being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Surrounded by the towering red rocks of Sedona, we have an extraordinary and unique location on the banks of Oak Creek, where the air is cooler, the scenery even more beautiful and the atmosphere so tranquil and romantic that even the most seasoned traveler is awestruck. With staff who genuinely care – who greet you with warm, sincere smiles and go above and beyond to ensure you have a truly magical stay. We offer 87 meticulously appointed guest rooms and cottages spread across 11 acres of landscaped grounds. The cottages all have fireplaces and private decks; most have separate outdoor showers. Have a romantic dinner on our creekside patio, and you’ll see why L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek was named "One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest" by Condé Nast Traveler. We’ve also received the Wine Spectator’s "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times. Our $25 million refurbishment includes a new indoor/outdoor wine bar and dining patio and an expanded spa for lounging after your day’s activities. And if you want more, there are lots of extras like yoga classes, daily duck feedings, evening stargazing sessions and pet-friendly rooms.But don’t take our word for it. Just read what our guests have to say. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your L'Auberge de Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Lauberge De Sedona
- L'Auberge De Sedona Arizona