My Mother and I spent a week at L'Auberge in a Creekside Cottage. WONDERFUL staff. My Mother has allergies and can not have feather pillows or bedding. Them made sure we had plenty of featherless pillows and blankets. I slept on the pull out and it was quite comfortable for a pull out. I slept with the door open every night so I could hear the creek. Such a wonderful sound!!
The grounds are beautiful and well kept. Grounds people were very aware and the gentlemen using blowers kept them low and would turn them off if we were passing by or on our porch. VERY considerate!
I agree the morning coffee with the muffins and scones is week, but you have a Keurig coffee maker in your room with a selection of coffee. The scones and muffins were wonderful, as were the cookies in the afternoon. Chocolate chip was the best.
My mother uses a scooter or a cane and she had no problem getting around the property. The paths are wonderful but I'm not sure how you could get lost with the creek on one side and the hill on the other.
Food in the restaurant was wonderful and room service was GREAT!!
Yoga with Katie was wonderful. Vacation Yoga as she put it. She always asked if there were areas we wanted to work on- Lower back from long drive, legs from hiking, etc..
Plenty of quiet places to sit and enjoy the creek. Staff was always friendly and helpful. LOVED this place and we will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L’Auberge de Sedona has the privilege of being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Surrounded by the towering red rocks of Sedona, we have an extraordinary and unique location on the banks of Oak Creek, where the air is cooler, the scenery even more beautiful and the atmosphere so tranquil and romantic that even the most seasoned traveler is awestruck. With staff who genuinely care – who greet you with warm, sincere smiles and go above and beyond to ensure you have a truly magical stay. We offer 87 meticulously appointed guest rooms and cottages spread across 11 acres of landscaped grounds. The cottages all have fireplaces and private decks; most have separate outdoor showers. Have a romantic dinner on our creekside patio, and you’ll see why L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek was named "One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest" by Condé Nast Traveler. We’ve also received the Wine Spectator’s "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times. Our $25 million refurbishment includes a new indoor/outdoor wine bar and dining patio and an expanded spa for lounging after your day’s activities. And if you want more, there are lots of extras like yoga classes, daily duck feedings, evening stargazing sessions and pet-friendly rooms.But don’t take our word for it. Just read what our guests have to say. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your L'Auberge de Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Lauberge De Sedona
- L'Auberge De Sedona Arizona