My husband and I stayed here for two nights in November 2013. A friend had recommended it to us, and it definitely lived up to our expectations. The location and beautiful setting are what really set it apart. L'Auberge sits along Oak Creek in Sedona, and it is wonderful sitting outside and listening to the water. The restaurant sits right along the creek so you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks in a magical setting. The service was great, and what was nice about the hotel is that they include tips in your room fee so you don't have to tip every time you turn around. They valet your car for you, take your bags to your room, etc. and you don't have to tip (they actually say the staff won't accept it).
Everyone was very friendly, and we enjoyed some of the activities the staff arranged for the guests, such as feeding ducks along the creek in the morning. The hotel doesn't really have a complimentary breakfast, but they do offer free mini muffins and scones with coffee. We didn't eat the restaurant on site but did have appetizers and drinks, which were good but a little pricey.
We stayed in a King room in the Lodge, and it was very elegantly decorated. The bathroom was small but nice, and the Lodge has two fireplaces downstairs where you can sit and play some of the board games they have out. Overall, it was a wonderful stay, and we would definitely come back to L'Auberge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L’Auberge de Sedona has the privilege of being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Surrounded by the towering red rocks of Sedona, we have an extraordinary and unique location on the banks of Oak Creek, where the air is cooler, the scenery even more beautiful and the atmosphere so tranquil and romantic that even the most seasoned traveler is awestruck. With staff who genuinely care – who greet you with warm, sincere smiles and go above and beyond to ensure you have a truly magical stay. We offer 87 meticulously appointed guest rooms and cottages spread across 11 acres of landscaped grounds. The cottages all have fireplaces and private decks; most have separate outdoor showers. Have a romantic dinner on our creekside patio, and you’ll see why L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek was named "One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest" by Condé Nast Traveler. We’ve also received the Wine Spectator’s "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times. Our $25 million refurbishment includes a new indoor/outdoor wine bar and dining patio and an expanded spa for lounging after your day’s activities. And if you want more, there are lots of extras like yoga classes, daily duck feedings, evening stargazing sessions and pet-friendly rooms.But don’t take our word for it. Just read what our guests have to say. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your L'Auberge de Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Lauberge De Sedona
- L'Auberge De Sedona Arizona