Stayed here twice now and have not been disappointed. This is my "go to" spot in Sedona and a place I definitely recommend. The first visit, I stayed in one of the lodge rooms. The 2nd visit I stayed at a creek side cottage. If you want to splurge, the cottages are the way to go. They include a fireplace, outdoor shower, private patios and views of the creek. This boutique hotel has wonderful amenities, awesome customer service, and one of the best locations in Sedona. They offer complimentary shuttle service, morning yoga, and other various classes throughout the week. My favorite part is that gratuity is included. I love not having to think about that during my stay. The only thing that I miss from my first stay is that they had a complimentary wine hour in the evening. If they brought that back, I'd consider L'auberge perfect. As of my 2nd stay here, they are pretty close to perfect and I look forward to future visits here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L’Auberge de Sedona has the privilege of being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Surrounded by the towering red rocks of Sedona, we have an extraordinary and unique location on the banks of Oak Creek, where the air is cooler, the scenery even more beautiful and the atmosphere so tranquil and romantic that even the most seasoned traveler is awestruck. With staff who genuinely care – who greet you with warm, sincere smiles and go above and beyond to ensure you have a truly magical stay. We offer 87 meticulously appointed guest rooms and cottages spread across 11 acres of landscaped grounds. The cottages all have fireplaces and private decks; most have separate outdoor showers. Have a romantic dinner on our creekside patio, and you’ll see why L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek was named "One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest" by Condé Nast Traveler. We’ve also received the Wine Spectator’s "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times. Our $25 million refurbishment includes a new indoor/outdoor wine bar and dining patio and an expanded spa for lounging after your day’s activities. And if you want more, there are lots of extras like yoga classes, daily duck feedings, evening stargazing sessions and pet-friendly rooms.But don’t take our word for it. Just read what our guests have to say. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your L'Auberge de Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Lauberge De Sedona
- L'Auberge De Sedona Arizona