My husband and I just returned from a fantastic 2 night stay at L'Auberge. We have never received such magnificent personal attention from a hotel staff before, from the moment we checked in we were warmly welcomed, in fact, every staff member we encountered greeted us by our names. We stayed in one of the Vista cabins with an amazing view of the red rocks. Calling it a cabin just doesn't do it justice as it was so elegantly appointed, with a gas fireplace, spa tub, and even had a private outdoor shower. The Inn is located right on Oak Creek, and there are sitting areas and gas fire pits to sit around and enjoy the scenery, beautiful creek and ducks that make L'Auberge their home. They even had blankets, outdoor heaters and bottled water to keep us comfortable on a chilly afternoon! We had dinner in their top notch restaurant; the Filet Mignon was amazing as were the crab crepe appetizers. Prior to dinner, an astronomer the hotel has contracted, had his massive, powerful telescope set up in the parking lot for star gazing. He was very animated and informative. It was a lot of fun! In the morning they have complimentary coffee, muffins and scones to enjoy while sitting out on the deck overlooking the creek. A great way to start the morning! The Concierge was very welcoming and informative about the area, and gave us some very good information regarding the trails we wanted to hike. This stay was well worth the splurge as we celebrated my husband's milestone birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L’Auberge de Sedona has the privilege of being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Surrounded by the towering red rocks of Sedona, we have an extraordinary and unique location on the banks of Oak Creek, where the air is cooler, the scenery even more beautiful and the atmosphere so tranquil and romantic that even the most seasoned traveler is awestruck. With staff who genuinely care – who greet you with warm, sincere smiles and go above and beyond to ensure you have a truly magical stay. We offer 87 meticulously appointed guest rooms and cottages spread across 11 acres of landscaped grounds. The cottages all have fireplaces and private decks; most have separate outdoor showers. Have a romantic dinner on our creekside patio, and you’ll see why L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek was named "One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest" by Condé Nast Traveler. We’ve also received the Wine Spectator’s "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times. Our $25 million refurbishment includes a new indoor/outdoor wine bar and dining patio and an expanded spa for lounging after your day’s activities. And if you want more, there are lots of extras like yoga classes, daily duck feedings, evening stargazing sessions and pet-friendly rooms.But don’t take our word for it. Just read what our guests have to say. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your L'Auberge de Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Lauberge De Sedona
- L'Auberge De Sedona Arizona