L'Auberge is an absolutely first rate experience from start to finish. The service is superb from the moment you pull up and are greeted, offered refreshments, and personally escorted everywhere you need to go for the first time. We took a creek side cottage toward the end of the trail. It was very roomy, comfortable, and had every amenity including a private outdoor shower and fireplace stacked with wood and ready to go. It was quiet and peaceful and so, so beautiful. We had a delicious lunch on the porch, and enjoyed their free early morning coffee and pastries. We had the three course dinner at their creekside restaurant one evening and it was magical. So romantic! The resort is also an easy walk to town for more restaurants, shopping, and tours. My husband had to pry my fingers from the cottage door on the morning we left ;-)
Special thanks to:
Graham for his charming manner and excellent recommendations for things to do. The astronomy night was especially enjoyable.
Jammesa the hostess could not have been any nicer and took care to make everything extra special for us.
Dhanya gave the most wonder massage of my life. Lovely woman and when she does deep tissue massage she means it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L’Auberge de Sedona has the privilege of being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Surrounded by the towering red rocks of Sedona, we have an extraordinary and unique location on the banks of Oak Creek, where the air is cooler, the scenery even more beautiful and the atmosphere so tranquil and romantic that even the most seasoned traveler is awestruck. With staff who genuinely care – who greet you with warm, sincere smiles and go above and beyond to ensure you have a truly magical stay. We offer 87 meticulously appointed guest rooms and cottages spread across 11 acres of landscaped grounds. The cottages all have fireplaces and private decks; most have separate outdoor showers. Have a romantic dinner on our creekside patio, and you’ll see why L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek was named "One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest" by Condé Nast Traveler. We’ve also received the Wine Spectator’s "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times. Our $25 million refurbishment includes a new indoor/outdoor wine bar and dining patio and an expanded spa for lounging after your day’s activities. And if you want more, there are lots of extras like yoga classes, daily duck feedings, evening stargazing sessions and pet-friendly rooms.But don’t take our word for it. Just read what our guests have to say. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your L'Auberge de Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Lauberge De Sedona
- L'Auberge De Sedona Arizona