This is a world-class property and it shows. The grounds are kept up to top standards. The staff is all incredibly friendly and helpful. Even more pleasant is that no tips are accepted - it is apparent that 'management' does treat their staff as a core ingredient in their operational success.
The restaurant and its creek-side setting are spectacular. Hands-down, unique. Dining by the creek is great. However, we preferred the more casual 'bar area' slightly above the creek-side formal dining tables for our evening lounging. What a relaxing location. Highly recommended.
If you like your wines, the wine list at the restaurant is top-tier and has received accolades for its diversity. Some great labels and elusive finds. All are priced accordingly...
So, other reviewers have talked about the rooms and the property. No need to restated all the comments.
For us, it was a wonderful experience. Top quality and top service in all aspects. Our compliments to the both the management team, and all the staff that made it so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L’Auberge de Sedona has the privilege of being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Surrounded by the towering red rocks of Sedona, we have an extraordinary and unique location on the banks of Oak Creek, where the air is cooler, the scenery even more beautiful and the atmosphere so tranquil and romantic that even the most seasoned traveler is awestruck. With staff who genuinely care – who greet you with warm, sincere smiles and go above and beyond to ensure you have a truly magical stay. We offer 87 meticulously appointed guest rooms and cottages spread across 11 acres of landscaped grounds. The cottages all have fireplaces and private decks; most have separate outdoor showers. Have a romantic dinner on our creekside patio, and you’ll see why L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek was named "One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest" by Condé Nast Traveler. We’ve also received the Wine Spectator’s "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times. Our $25 million refurbishment includes a new indoor/outdoor wine bar and dining patio and an expanded spa for lounging after your day’s activities. And if you want more, there are lots of extras like yoga classes, daily duck feedings, evening stargazing sessions and pet-friendly rooms.But don’t take our word for it. Just read what our guests have to say. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'Auberge de Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Lauberge De Sedona
- L'Auberge De Sedona Arizona