Stayed in a Vista suite for 3 nights. These cabins on the hill does not look very impressive from the outside. Once you are inside though, it is very elegant/cozy with a breathtaking view of the mountains (which you don't get in the creekside cabins, instead you get the the sounds of the creek)...the outdoor shower in the luxurious bathroom was heaven.
We took advantage of everything the hotel has to offer, except the spa and yoga (fell short on time). We swam in the creek (yes cold, but clean), we did duckffeding every morning, had wonderful wines and cheeses every afternoon in the lodge, spent an hour on Friday night learning about and seeing up close the moon and star galaxy and had wonderful meals in the restaurant. It's an easy but uphill walk to the town center and if you don't feel like walking, no problem, they will drive you there and back. Everyone was helpful and service is excellent. Best of both worlds, having the creek and the mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L’Auberge de Sedona has the privilege of being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Surrounded by the towering red rocks of Sedona, we have an extraordinary and unique location on the banks of Oak Creek, where the air is cooler, the scenery even more beautiful and the atmosphere so tranquil and romantic that even the most seasoned traveler is awestruck. With staff who genuinely care – who greet you with warm, sincere smiles and go above and beyond to ensure you have a truly magical stay. We offer 87 meticulously appointed guest rooms and cottages spread across 11 acres of landscaped grounds. The cottages all have fireplaces and private decks; most have separate outdoor showers. Have a romantic dinner on our creekside patio, and you’ll see why L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek was named "One of the Top Ten Restaurants in the Southwest" by Condé Nast Traveler. We’ve also received the Wine Spectator’s "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times. Our $25 million refurbishment includes a new indoor/outdoor wine bar and dining patio and an expanded spa for lounging after your day’s activities. And if you want more, there are lots of extras like yoga classes, daily duck feedings, evening stargazing sessions and pet-friendly rooms.But don’t take our word for it. Just read what our guests have to say. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your L'Auberge de Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Lauberge De Sedona
- L'Auberge De Sedona Arizona