“Too tranquil to describe.”

Lantern Light Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #19 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Sedona is a beautiful town. Our stay was made even more wonderful by having Kris and Edward as our hosts. They made us feel very welcome. They were very concerned that we had a nice stay by providing info for all the various sites and things to do in the area. They have cut back on providing breakfast (which makes the price more affordable). However, snacks and breakfast food was placed in our room while we were out site seeing. We stayed in the Sedona Suite and were very pleasantly surprised by the private courtyard that adjoined this lovely room. The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. Nice linens and very comfortable furniture.

Room Tip: The Sedona suite was great for the two of us but could easily accommodate a family.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 September 2013

After a long trip across USA we came to Sedona. we ( my 15yo daughter and I - her Mom) decided not to stay in a hotel this time, as during our trip we visited more then 14 hotels:-), but to find a place where we could feel like at home. I missed cooking, my daughter missed a free space. So our friends gave us some advices and we found this place the best for us. And Yyyeeesss, it is absolutely nice, charm space, full of respect, taste, books, music. We really like at home with a family. ( I just want to note that for families with little kids there can be not easy here:-). A lot of interesting things are on the shelves: vases, flower bowls, mirrors, so it can be a problem for parents to look after curiosity of their kids. :-)). Great! Thanks, dear Kris and Ed!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank NovikovaNana
Reviewed 23 May 2013

This was the best place ever!!! Kris and Ed the owners are the kindest people I have met. They are very gracious hosts. They serve a light breakfast, yogurt and fruit which was perfect.,The rooms are tastefully decorated, and the grounds are very relaxing. I stayed in the red room and was perfect for me. I was able to go for walks from my room, very safe. Will return soon!

Room Tip: any of the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Ayda H
Reviewed 23 May 2013

This is from my mom (who does not have a TripAdvisor account). My sister and I reserved a room for them for a vacation. They really enjoyed their stay.

The rooms were well decorated and had new, clean linens. The furniture was very comfortable. The kitchens and bathrooms were spotless. Shampoo, soap was furnished - everything imaginable was provided.

The food was outstanding.

The park was ample. The B&B itself was also very convenient. The room was quiet with a beautiful courtyard with a waterfall and bird feeders. Very peaceful. (also romantic).

The host and hostess were very gracious and helpful and they became like family. They were helpful with directions, restaurants, and sights.

They gave us a goodbye tray on our departure date. It was full of quiche and orange spice bread (homemade) and fresh fruit and juice.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Sedona room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flightgirl78
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We spent two lovely nights here. Kris, our hostess, is very friendly and helpful with loads of suggestions for shopping, hiking, and eating. Although, they advertise no breakfast, they provided yogurt, fruit, cold cereal, sweet rolls, and juice. She even gave us a goodie bag for our drive hme when we left early the following morning. Our king size bed was deliciously comfortable and the outdoor spaces calls to you to sit and relax. I highly recommend Lantern Lights.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Although the Lantern Light no longer produces breakfast for its guests, Kris very kindly put in our refrigerator just what we wanted for breakfast, plus a good bit more delicious stuff for other times of the day. As we arrived, Kris took me aside and gave me, a first time visitor to Sedona, a full briefing, tailored to our interests and capacities, of all the local attractions and restaurants, plus all the guidebooks one could ever wish for. The room and bed were great, and the fire in our (Ryan) room was a plus. As a result, our 2-day stay in Sedona was delightful and memorable.

Room Tip: As a couple we could have lived in the Ryan Room for quite a while. They also have a 3 bedroom suit...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We stumbled onto Lantern Light - Ed and Kris, after 5 hours of driving around Sedona and Flagstaff trying to locate a room. When my little one and I arrived to Sedona the room we had booked with another hotel in Sedona was unable to accommodate our stay. Latern Light was our last hope for the night except to sleep in our car. It was Labor Day weekend and every place in Sedona and Flagstaff was booked. Ours was the last room available. Ed and Kris had room in the "Inn" and were amazing host. They went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. I can't imagine staying anywhere else when we come to town next time. The were surely a God send for my little girl and I.

Room Tip: The music room is a great place to relax and spend time with your family.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family