“Wonderful stay”

Lantern Light Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #22 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Ed and Kris welcomed me like an old friend. I visited alone last month after a trip to Phoenix for a wedding. They have a lovely place and they are just wonderful, bright, enthusiastic people. Kris has excellent people radar and just seems to know what you need. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Inn and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 23 April 2014

It's hard to know where to start. My boyfriend (Allen) has been going to Sedona and staying with Ed and Kris twice a year for over 20 years. He just introduced me to them and the Lantern Light Inn last year, my first trip to Sedona. To say it was magical doesn't really do it justice but that's the word that comes to mind. The place is as everyone before me has described; charming, beautiful, clean, comfortable, all of those great adjectives. But the most important part and the best part is Kris and Ed. They are the most adorable, sweet, kind, intelligent people on earth! They instantly make you feel at home and welcome. They want to help any way they can to make sure you stay in Sedona is a memory to treasure. They are like coming home to Mom and Dad. And if at any time during your stay you get sick or feel bad....Kris instantly comes with remedies and potions that are organic and healthy and THEY WORK! She is a Mother, a nurse, a confidante and a friend all wrapped into one. They serve the most wonderful, healthy, delicious breakfasts ever. The gardens are all serene and beautiful....a literal paradise. Allen and I will continue going there twice a year and we hope to be sharing time with Kris and Ed for another 20 years!
You will not be disappointed in your choice of The Lantern Light Inn.

Room Tip: We have stayed in the Ryan Room, the Blue Room and the Red Room....all were beautiful, comfortable a...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2014

No matter how long it is since I have been there it is like coming home! In all my years of traveling I have never met Innkeepers like Kris & Ed they make you feel like welcome. If it is your first visit or your tenth Kris always has information on sites, new dining experiences, and remembers what it is you like to do!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We arrived to the Lantern Light Inn late. The fire was blazing, lights were on and water was hot for tea. It doesn't get much better than that. The care and love you feel when you walk through the gates is palpable. The rooms are lush and inviting. It was like being home, only better. The inn keepers, Kris and Edward, genuinely care for their guests. They offered information, maps and suggestions.

Room Tip: This is a bed and breakfast - no fitness center and no swimming pool. You will never miss it! All...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Gypsy2b
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Once again we returned to our favorite B&B in Sedona, the Lantern Light Inn. This time we stayed in the Ryan Room. Innkeeper Kris had the lights on and the fireplace fired up for our evening arrival, which made the room all the more welcoming. Though there is a TV in the room we never even turned it on. Instead, we enjoyed sitting in the wingback chairs by the fireplace reading each evening. We return again and again because the Lantern Light Inn is conveniently located, quaint, charming, a great place to rest, beautifully furnished and decorated and the innkeepers (Kris and Ed) are so welcoming. We wouldn't think of staying anywhere else!

Room Tip: The Ryan Room is plenty comfortable for a couple and I like the warm colors of the decor. If you wa...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Sedona is a beautiful town. Our stay was made even more wonderful by having Kris and Edward as our hosts. They made us feel very welcome. They were very concerned that we had a nice stay by providing info for all the various sites and things to do in the area. They have cut back on providing breakfast (which makes the price more affordable). However, snacks and breakfast food was placed in our room while we were out site seeing. We stayed in the Sedona Suite and were very pleasantly surprised by the private courtyard that adjoined this lovely room. The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. Nice linens and very comfortable furniture.

Room Tip: The Sedona suite was great for the two of us but could easily accommodate a family.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

After a long trip across USA we came to Sedona. we ( my 15yo daughter and I - her Mom) decided not to stay in a hotel this time, as during our trip we visited more then 14 hotels:-), but to find a place where we could feel like at home. I missed cooking, my daughter missed a free space. So our friends gave us some advices and we found this place the best for us. And Yyyeeesss, it is absolutely nice, charm space, full of respect, taste, books, music. We really like at home with a family. ( I just want to note that for families with little kids there can be not easy here:-). A lot of interesting things are on the shelves: vases, flower bowls, mirrors, so it can be a problem for parents to look after curiosity of their kids. :-)). Great! Thanks, dear Kris and Ed!

• Stayed: August 2013