We love Sedona and we love Sam and Irith and their wonderful B & B 's. I think I have lost track, but I believe this is our 6th stay with Sam and Irith and our 3rd stay at Sedona Views. We love the Morning Glory room which has ample windows and sits right against the mountain. The breakfasts are to die for and the hospitality can't be found elsewhere. We hope to one day retire to Sedona and until then Sedona Views will be our home away from home when visiting Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona