Sedona Views has those great views that every other reviewer mentions; you'll want to have your camera handy to snap pics as the light changes. And the rooms are wonderfully comfortable, with lovely artwork and furnishings. But the highlight of our stay was talking with Irith and Sam. They are warm, caring people who spend as much time needed to make sure your stay is perfect, whatever that means to you. Best restaurants, places to shop, views to watch the sun set - or rise!, trails - included on a map or not - Irith and Sam know it all and share it eagerly. And you'll go out into the day fortified by a delicious breakfast during which you will have sat and talked with your fellow travelers and, invariably, either Sam or Irith (depending on who has kitchen duty.) We will definitely return to this very special place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona